Anyone who sponsor connections

[DLM]->HighPlainsDrifter

Holy spam! You just kept thinking away! 3 posts 3 minutes. You must be on to my secret strategy.

We have to decide the value of your sponsorship first. Then you need, on the side, to get with HPD and hash out the details of what you're providing.

After that, we'll work the web into things.

They have plenty of sponsors to start with, I believe he's just scanning the community for any other easy opportunities.

Holy spam!  You just kept thinking away!  3 posts 3 minutes.  You must be on to my secret strategy.

We have to decide the value of your sponsorship first.  Then you need, on the side, to get with HPD and hash out the details of what you're providing.

After that, we'll work the web into things.

They have plenty of sponsors to start with, I believe he's just scanning the community for any other easy opportunities.

Correct!

Just looking for basic info here, who you are, how we contact you, what company you think would sponsor us,and what they could provide, (if we dont recognize what they do from their name)

Thanks alot for taking time to post here guys!

Edited by [DLM]->HighPlainsDrifter

hey guys, this probably is not in the correct forum, but i'm doing it anyway.

i dont really wanna sponsor so much, but if one is needed i can bring an athlon xp 2500 1.5 gigs of ram running fedora core 2 with cs 1.6, cs source, and hl2dm, and dod source if its out in any combination we need that the thing can handle. on top of that i thought it would be cool to keep track of stats for the whole thing and i can do that and compile them and host them or what-not. just let me know please.

• 2 weeks later...

Fish, I'll get you added on. When that's done you'll see a new set of forums in this catagory...perhaps you can just plan on running the tourney side of things this year? Any CS team will have to be pre-registered as a team before the event.