haX?!?

Guest The Hurricane

I don't buy that shot for a second. Do you see how far into the wall he was shooting? I wouldn't have even though the ak could have gone through the wall at that point/angle.

So, everyone is like wow, luck, urk, etc...I'll say I think that was a hack.

The odds are prolly a million to one, but it is possible

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

This is over the network at my house. 1st pic shows where I was standing and exactly where I shot. 2nd is just a diff angle of the victim, and 3rd is victim's health.

Doesn't mean he didn't hack, but it shows it's possible.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

it's not fishy to me that it was thru the wall...i see that happen all the time.

The fishy thing was how he did it. Two shot bursts, both hit the head. Then after two shots he stopped.

Would be cool if there was an HLTV demo of this match... so you could see how it went down.... with sound.

Like I said earlier...Idon't buy it either. Cane I'm halfway with you. I wonder the damage inflicted through a wall at that extreme angle, even for a chest or neck shot, I would expect it to be like 20-30 points damage. To me this means that he prolly scored a neck-head, upper chest-head, or double heady! As for the stopping, I do that sometimes the instant I see a kill I have made and didn't expect. Go check out the damage levels for just 1 shot at that first angle MRX. :blink:

Go check out the damage levels for just 1 shot at that first angle MRX.

I did the whole thing in 10 mins, the 93 damage came from 3 shots thru the wall. As you can see from the pic, it took a few shots to find my victim even tho i knew where he was ;) (well and some of it was the usual fooling around). That's why I said it would be one in a million. If it's legit, it's extremely lucky is the only point I'll make after doing that tho. What are the odds of that shot plus it being recorded?

Oh I believe the game would allow the bullet to go through that wall, sure.  I don't believe the game, as intended, allows crosshairs to find heads behind 5 foot of concrete though....

I'd consider this as much an exploit as the ceiling issues on italy or assault (to name a couple). Glitches that people learn and use to their advantage unfortunately.

it's not fishy to me that it was thru the wall...i see that happen all the time.

The fishy thing was how he did it. Two shot bursts, both hit the head. Then after two shots he stopped.

Would be cool if there was an HLTV demo of this match... so you could see how it went down.... with sound.

yea, i was thinking that too as me and NOFX watched, wonder if its at the very begining of the round during a rush? Teams are established at the point of the demo cause of the T with a CT gun but thats from the previous round, i think. Sharp definatlely knew they were there cause of the nade the T threw at start fo demo so i wonder if he was running to come around corner or no? damn sound ;)

Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guests

Sunman has the first person view of that demo avail. for download, you can watch it from what he saw and heard... Theres no hiding hax on a demo :D So if you search it will clear everything up.. or if you message me on AIM I can send it to you... I'm sort of obsessed with Sunman (Previous posts in this forum can vouch for that ;o)

http://forums.caleague.com/ubb/ultimatebb....c;f=15;t=001055

^ For m0ss who said sunman is all config :D -- and for quick who wanted to see sunny on LAN :P

Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guests

and as for glitch... Its not a glitch.. Shooting through walls is a very big part of the game of Counter-Strike.. With the right headphones and volume you can hear wear people are and pick them off very quickly before they even show themselves... The roof boosts are a glitch because your obviously going right through the roof.. which is impossible... Bullets actually do travel through the wall <_<