Playing Soon in a Server Near You?

Fatty

nut
lol good times, i remember i was in there with BK |      :blink:

dont remind me of my crappy grades that got my internet shut off that screwed BK over.. and which sucked donkey.<====hahhaa sucked donkey rofl

grrr

u rip up old and bad crap mooney

dont do it again

-NuT :boo::boo::boo:

Edited by Capt.Coconut

GC Founder

You can forget 1.6 right now. You don't really think we'd host a league for a game that we don't even host now, do you? So we can put that to rest....sorry.

CCC I?

I was pondering...what if we did a playground-like league. Took signups and capped it at say 40 players, nominated say 4 captains, and then the captains private picked teams in a TeamSpeak session, sorta like a fantasy football draft! Short season of say 4 weeks, playing each of the other teams once, then a championship. Fast enough to know we could get through it, and fast enough to decide whether or not we have enough commitment to go for something larger.

You can forget 1.6 right now.  You don't really think we'd host a league for a game that we don't even host now, do you?  So we can put that to rest....sorry.

CCC I?

I was pondering...what if we did a playground-like league.  Took signups and capped it at say 40 players, nominated say 4 captains, and then the captains private picked teams in a TeamSpeak session, sorta like a fantasy football draft!  Short season of say 4 weeks, playing each of the other teams once, then a championship.  Fast enough to know we could get through it, and fast enough to decide whether or not we have enough commitment to go for something larger.

great idea.