Add cs_assault_lith poll?

strangefamous

Add cs_assault_lith to the rotation?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BTW if you haven't checked this thing out or don't have the map you can grab it here.

DOWNLOAD HERE

There is another version of assault that is almost better but it's a much larger file to host, so I'll just post a link to the site that has it for anyone that wants to check it out

http://www.pro-hl.com/css_maps.shtml

it's near the bottom in the middle named zt assault.

Edited by strangefamous

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Oh my, please not another crappy cs_ map :|.

Edit: Weren't you the same people complaining about aztec being unbalanced? :bang:

Edited by PDO

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
What does that have to do with a map that has been in CS before, and IS balanced? Nice attitude there though

Aztec has been in CS before, and is just as balanced as assault, if not more balanced.

I liked both of them. Lith was a bit dark, but this made nightvision useful. Lith also isn't as close as a remake as ZT is. ZT was very nice but if your downloading from the server you don't download any of the textures. That could be a bit of a problem if its in rotation. I noticed as soon as we switched to that map alot of people left saying they were having texture problems

Of the two i like ZT_Assault more, but the downloading issue could be a problem

Edited by VooDooPC

It was cool the other night on assault, all the CT's bought smoke nades and threw them through the big garage door. The entire lower area was completely smoked. I ran from the big door all the way to the back door completely undetected. Shot a guy in the back and then someone killled me.

But it was a cool and fun tactic.