Shaman PvP help!

Zeabos

I bought the game, and am going to start it up when i get home this monday. I plan on making a Troll Shaman probably just for PvP. Anyone have any advice on how to build him? What trees and Talents and professions? Itd be a great help! :boing:

i wouldnt worry about it at all bro, just go with what you want in the beginning and when you hit around 30+, you should be familiar with your character and what you want to do, and you can delete your whole build and start over....

your talents yea. I erased mine a few days ago and re-spec'ed. Cost 1 gold the first time, then it gets more expensive everytime after.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, you can't go wrong with a shaman. They can cast, heal, and mellee and have totems. Theres not much a shaman cant do....

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
your talents yea. I erased mine a few days ago and re-spec'ed. Cost 1 gold the first time, then it gets more expensive everytime after.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, you can't go wrong with a shaman. They can cast, heal, and mellee and have totems. Theres not much a shaman cant do....

Shaman and Paladins are way over played. As are Warlocks. Just me I guess but I see more Shaman than any other class.

As far as I can gather from looking at the shaman talent tree, no particular specialization looks powerful... but rather spreading out points through the three trees. Basically what I'd do is play a little, get a feel for how you like to play. Check out the talent trees and what you think looks pretty good and then go for it. When you get to a higher level, you may change your mind and, say, decide at level 35 that you want to change your talents. Like said, 1g to rebuild... and at lvl 35, 1g isn't a whole lot. Just be stingy about how many times you want to rebuild your talents, so play for a while and get a feel.

Shamans and Paladins are way overpowered. A group of paladins PVP can take out any other PVP group without much problem.

A group of mages would be about the best shot against a group of pallies.

my guild kept someone sheeped for a good 10 minutes one time, when we let him unsheep he was afk. That's what i think about shaman's.... baaaaaa baaaaaa !

i dont agree that pally's and shaman's are overpowered. I've had no problem with taking a shaman out of the battle or in 1v1. Most classes have a weakness that another class can jump all over. Obviously shaman's are a priority to take out fast, next is the priest. Believe me though, when 4 mages and a priest come up and sheep the shaman and kill the priest, you will be suprised how many time's everyone else will run because without those 2 support characters they were gonna be dead quickly anyway. :laughcry:

ps the majority of my guild is mage/paladin, so i have had the blessing of a 4mage 1priest group, and it can't be stopped. Atleast not by 1 group, maybe 2.

Edited by All Kill3r