Just got it!!!

Batman

Runs very nice on my machine!! Ha, the wife knew enough to tell my parents that i wanted hl2, then she played dumb that she didnt know what i wanted..

Just got done setting everything out for the kids.. Stuff for 3 kids really piles up.. Got my 10 yr old son a daisy bb gun this yr, its just like my first bb gun too.. It was 5 yrs later that i got 2 teeth shot out by my friend in a bb gun war, so i got my son a facemask goggle set like the paintball ones.. :)

Edited by Batman

Runs very nice on my machine!!  Ha, the wife knew enough to tell my parents that i wanted hl2, then she played dumb that she didnt know what i wanted.. 

Just got done setting everything out for the kids..  Stuff for 3 kids really piles up..  Got my 10 yr old son a daisy bb gun this yr, its just like my first bb gun too..  It was 5 yrs later that i got 2 teeth shot out by my friend in a bb gun war, so i got my son a facemask goggle set like the paintball ones.. :)

My first bb gun was a Red Rider, good times, many o' chipmunk paid dearly for that gift. :P