Shutting off

Toka

Allright, I just switched my system over to a new case. If your reading this you probably saw my other post where I was deciding on a new case. Everything is plugged in but i must have messed up somewhere. Half of the LEDs on the front panel arnt lighting up and my comp turns off about a second after i switch it on. What can I do?

Allright, I just switched my system over to a new case.  If your reading this you probably saw my other post where I was deciding on a new case.  Everything is plugged in but i must have messed up somewhere.  Half of the LEDs on the front panel arnt lighting up and my comp turns off about a second after i switch it on.  What can I do?

Sounds like you have the case connectors going to the motherboard on backwards or wrong?

if the case it metal, make sure there isn't anything touching the case or the door after it is shut; the same thing happened to me once - this was causing something to short out.

Yea hes right, sometimes a screw or something can get stuck under the motherboard and short stuff out.