Who plays OR has heard of this game?

nut

I have been playing this game and i was wondering if any of you guys in the community of mmmm have heard of Dark Age Of Camelot?

Well i started this game off a little while ago and now im addicted and i love the game, you guys should deffenintley check it out... its not free... thats what sucks but... its awsome =)

Level50.jpg

That is just a front view shot

heres more intence

camelot5.jpg

its awsome! this aint my chars mine are way better and way more decked out and look a ton more "uber"

NuT- :bang::bang:

Ive been playing DAoC for over a year now.. I have several characters on several servers.. Looks like your chick is from Midgard and is a Thane??? I have a lvl 23 Thane in Midgard on Lancelot server..

What server are you on man??? If your on a different one than me ill start one on your server!! Ive been wanting to try a class that has pets.. It took me about 6 months to get my Thane to lvl 23, but now i know where the good places are for power lvling..

Played it from launch. Fun game, but it got old. There was no end-game content when I played. Killed every mob in the game before Shrouded Isles was released. Cleaned out Darkness falls, and the other dungeon that starts out in the frontiers. Was a top10 RP earner for 3months running after I hit 50. Cleaned out the

Had... 45 Runie on Andred (before the merge)

50 Thane on Midgard/Merlin

50 Healer on Midgard/Merlin

42 Wizard on Alb/Lancelot (I think)

And about a dozen other miscellaneous toons in the battlegrounds in each realm.

I got trials of atlantis at Target's clearance isle for $4.99 a few weeks ago.. Im trying to get a character to lvl 50 so i can do the master quests.. I hear that catacombs is super fun with a huge graphic overhaul..

nut
(edited)
I've got a level 50 cleric on Mordred if anyone wants to play it.  I tried to sell it, but I don't remember the secret word :(

hell ya PM ME!

---------------------------

My chars are all in BORS.. but i got acsess to 50 Runie On mid/merlin... + more on merlin...

maybe we should all go BG in Mid/merlin =)

i got catacombs to..

What RRS are u chars guys?

mines like RR4

NuT- :boo::bang::bang::bang:

Edited by Capt.Coconut