Christmas gifts

Draco

How was your Christmas everyone! Christmas isn't as much as fun without playen some counter-stirike. Well for Christmas my Bronchitis went away That is a surprise! Draconzombie and I got a new computer its godly! I am ging to play some cs.... I hope to see you guys on! I got everything I wanted this Christmas so Im extremely happy! So what you guys get? I hope your happy as I am

I got a mini-fridge...  yay...  :angry:

hahah! well im sure it will come in useful

hey check this out...what do you think?

Case

Mobo

Any suggestions on the mobo?? I know i can get the model with the + and it has 6 channel audio, but the on the site, they ahve the 6-channel audio listed for the price of the just the regular model

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

I think the Mobo, processor, and DDR I asked for would have been a lot more useful than a stinking fridge :(

I sure didn't see that coming...

hey check this out...what do you think?

Case

Mobo

bulletscase.jpg

my case is almost the same as yours but mines better :D Its made out of japan steel and has a thing on the top drive rail with this stuff on it -->(2 usb ports, 1 firewire , temp gauge, fan controller)

As for mobos i think the asus is the best. There a little more expensive but its worth it.

for my presents from santa i got:

leather wallet

bluetooth keyboard and mouse (1337)

optical mouse pad

100$

4-port router

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

i got a 2002 xterra, clothes, bond dvd set, money, power adapter.....

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

i got a 2002 xterra, clothes, bond dvd set, money, power adapter.....

playaa im gonna assume that those little cars are thsi years hot seller called Zip-Zaps...and while you all may think they are cool u sat RadioShack hate them cuz people fight for them when we get them in....got to the point where we only gave them out if you asked. But still pretty cool cuz u can customize them. if what you got isnt what im talking about then um uh..merry christmas........

oh yeah i gto clothes, a cd clock radio, metroid prime, xbox, mech assault, splinter cell, and halo :D

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

i got a clock radio, 40 bucks in fast food certificats, $50 Best Buy, $25 QuickTrip, socks, boxers, 2 shirts and a new computer.

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests

I hate you Talent. Want to go to Best Buy with me tomorrow? I'm returning a game I already have and buying a mouse or something...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I got Civ 3, and I just played it for about 9 solid hours without realizing it.

I got...

1)GeForce 4 Ti4200 128MB

2)Sony 48x CD-RW

3)Transfer Panel with a Temperature gauge

4)Antec Case (already had it)

5)Wireless Keyboard

6)Optical Mouse

7)ASUS P4S8X Motherboard (very nice one too!)

8)Green Bay Packers shirt

9)Gift Certificates to Wal-mart ($40)

10)Gift Certificate to Marcus Movie Theater ($20)

That is all...Merry Christmas!

Gunman

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

i got nice things =)... my girl got me a paintball gun.. its sweet and a mug with my name inscripted in it.. my sis stocked me up with everything i could need ( i live with college kids in an appartment ) and Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum 2!!!!!!!!! DUM DUM DUMMMMMM

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Got Fellowship of the Ring extended DVD set, A DVD player and a Game Voice from MS.

Guest TD*NeO
Guest TD*NeO
Guest TD*NeO
Guests

reverand my girl got me a paintball gun too but nothing carved into it :(

Model mine is just a cheaper version of the customizable one but according to my mother (she bought them where she works) they sell like hot cakes anyway....they put 30 of them on the shelf 2 days before Christmas and they were all gone in 4 hours....

p.s. --> I also got Monty Python (Holy Grail) DVD, Episode II DVD, Spider-Man DVD, LOTR Extended DVD, DVD player for my pc (which goes nice with my 24" monitor, though I would like that 19" flat panel....) the 5 latest Star Wars X-Wing books and clothes. My brother-in-law got an Xbox with Splinter Cell (AMAZINGLY SWEET GAME!!!)....I think my mom loves him more

:lol:

I'm still trying to get over Sher getting a 2002 XTerra...........dat's nice