Summer Server

Zeabos

(edited)

Currently we are all on seperate servers. This is ok, as we are all just starting out in the game and having a good time.

By the summer we will all be expeirienced players. I always have more fun playing with people that I know. I know I'd love to play with you guys and i know itd be a ton of fun.

So starting in like May, or June(summer for people who are working/in college/highschool) We will pick a Central server(cause its closest to everyone and i think the majority of you guys live central) and hopefully after seeing who will join us, take a poll and debate onto what kind of server (PvP, PvE, RP) and what Faction we should join (Horde, Alliance). We can form a guild and all have a blast!

Sound good? Im sick of being seperated from all you guys!

Edited by Zeabos

i'd be down for that. i probably will be done with the game by this summer though but who knows.

im starting to get bored with my lvl 47 warrior on a PvE server. im thinking of just moving to a PvP server to re-roll on horde side.

i know we got some horde PvPers on here, what server are most of you on?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest maxsaiko
Guest maxsaiko
Guest maxsaiko
Guests
Odds are I'd be up for it for no other reason than to play a different character.  Nearly doing it as is, anyway.

My brother and I (and perhaps even Lazarus) will be very down for a PvP server Horde side this summer.

If you guys haven't decided on a server yet, Warsong has a 3.3 : 1 alliance : horde ratio , meaning we would be completely undermanned!!!