All Kill3r

I rerolled on horde.

name is Spikez. Undead priest, hit me up ingame sometime =\ I'll be looking for a guild also if your's could use another priest.

Reason. Alliance suck basically. We get rolled non-stop and no one want's to fight back, and im tired of dying alone. So you know what they say. If you can't beat em, join em.

:peace:

<--- level 41 Paladin...and I know the pain of watching alliance LET us lose by walking away from a fight we could WIN....

Let me just start out by saying welcome to the horde AK.

We have some people like that but if you know the right people then getting defense groups and raid groups together for pvp isn't so hard. In addition to that we also have quite a few guilds with past hardcore pvp experience in other games such as shadowbane, lineage 2 and dark age of camelot.

Tired of getting owned by Horde?

Come to Gorefiend. The Alliance are overpowering, Paladins everywhere. One night, the Xroads got attacked by a 60 paladin and 4 other level 50s. So I travelled to Hillsbarad for a change of pace, where a 60 paladin was camping outside of town not letting anyone out. So i was like uggg and Hearthstoned. Then took a gryphon ride to Splintertree in Ashenvale. I was killed immediatly by a 60 paladin and severl level 30s who had taken over the town.

Paladins haunt my dreams.

Which is why i always exact terrible vengence on paladins my level.

(edited)

Im pretty content now. Rolling through the 20's on my undead priest, loving it. I don't care if im getting owned or owning people, it's was just the fact that 90% of the people on our server, alliance side shouldn't be on a pvp server. Problem's solved now though, so it's all good. Few more week's and i'll be a decent level with no worries.

Here's a prime example. Just tonight a lvl27 alliance mage is running past south of Sepulcher (horde territory) Im only lvl22 but still initiated the fight and flagged myself pvp. I won the fight, he tried to run from me the whole time... That's why i switched. The majority of alliance on Illidan wil not fight back, even when they have the advantage. The horde now... the horde on this server are ruthless, and i love it.

I stuck on the same server so i can kill familiar alliance face's in a few more weeks, heh. Im evil like that.

And if you got hosed at x-road's you flagged yourself somehow, so you earned the beatdown. :P

Edited by All Kill3r

I play on whisperwind on the alliance side. We hold our own most of the time. The only prob we have sometimes is being out numbered but even then you rarely see us run.

I am a nightelf hunter and the other night I was in a PVP raid group and had a lvl 60 horde paladin, that I keep messing with. He would try to run at me, so I would just stun him with a arrow and then hit him with another viper sting arrow draining his mana at the same time. He keep chasing me and I keep doing the same as above till I got him out of mana and then lured him over so about 5 of us could beat him down. lol lots of fun........He thought he had me at one time but I freigend death and he spit on me and then started to mount up, I came out of freign as soon as he mounted and wacked him a couple more times while he was dismounting, then hit aspect of the cheetah and the chase began again. LOL!!! this went on for at least a hour......

Im really really sad to hear that AK :( I was wondering why you were not online for a long time and now I know :|

Alliance is dissapointing but I got no time to roll back and forth :)

By the way, we are on the same server but I havent seen a single Mk5 person. Whats your guys guild tag?

-Ugh