CS Getting a little borin?

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
I want to see what a es_map is like.

Also there are two kinds of custom maps, those that are very good like the wd ones and those that are pointless and can just be fun and have no point.

es_map. Old school back when valve didn't have their "evil" hands in the cs game and it was about making cs better. The maps are like this.

Terrorist can not buy anything. Near by, there is a room that the Terrorist need to bust into and grab a gun. there is a limit to the guns and then the Terrorist need to escape. Like 2/3 need to escape at certain points. Tough and requires sacrifice and lots of team work by the T.

The CT must kill all T and prevent the CT from escaping. I loved being T. It was hard and fun and kinda of tense because you are seriously being hunted and need to escape.

es_jail and frantic have big glitches in them

thats one of the prolbems with custom maps is the glitches are horrible (for example the one in jail will kick all the ts if only a certain amount of ts escape with a certain amount of ct living)

Also if CS looks Boring try hacking its great fun.....not that i do it... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Actually Jolt maps has a topn of great fun maps to play. AS_moria is always fun although its very small its got eye-candy galore!