anyone getting bored yet?

eXile

(edited)

Yeah druids that dont use Bear form go down fast to everyone, especially rogues. Because Vanish gets you out of Entangle whether your moonfired or not. But the massive health in bear really ticks me off. And i cant keep em Perma stunned like i do if they are in another mode because i can never bring their health down fast enough to do it.

And AK- You feared getting ganked as a mage by a Rogue? Up until level 60 Rogues have the hardest time ganking mages. Cuase its just Cheapshot *blink* *sheep* and then we are screwed. At level 60 its a different story cause its CB Ambush -> Backstab and its over. But currently Mages are my least favorite class to fight against. Grrr

Edited by Zeabos

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Yeah druids that dont use Bear form go down fast to everyone, especially rogues. Because Vanish gets you out of Entangle whether your moonfired or not. But the massive health in bear really ticks me off. And i cant keep em Perma stunned like i do if they are in another mode because i can never bring their health down fast enough to do it.

And AK- You feared getting ganked as a mage by a Rogue? Up until level 60 Rogues have the hardest time ganking mages. Cuase its just Cheapshot *blink* *sheep* and then we are screwed. At level 60 its a different story cause its CB Ambush -> Backstab and its over. But currently Mages are my least favorite class to fight against. Grrr

Rogue's worst nightmare is druid in caster form. I just wasn't familiar with pvp vs priest and their different abilites. that is good info to know. As for a rogue. Easy to faery fire to prevent vanish, then roots and then wrath from afar. Then reroot as necessary. Nothing a rogue can do unless they can sneak in and get a sneak attack. That rarely happens to me well enough to finish me. Nature's grasp will get yeah, i can move away far enough to heal and then proceed with the above routine.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
You are aware that even with faery fire on you can still vanish to break druids root right?

sure, you can break the root but you can't disappear and then i hit you with roots again.

Druids are actually pretty easy to beat as rogue. You only need to vanish out of one root before you reach them with a cold blood eviscerate and the fight is over. Even better is to just drop a free action potion at start of fight and that completely neutralizes a druid.

You are aware that even with faery fire on you can still vanish to break druids root right?

Yeah I dont use vanish to become invisible to druids, i use it to break roots. Because once your root is broken its easy to sprint up to you and gouge/cheapshot(if still in stealth) despite the fact that you see me or not. Once your stunned origionally its over. Just wait for gouge timer to be halfway down-> backstab->Kidney Shot-> backstab and its over. And a kick thrown in there if your manage to start something before your stunned.

(edited)
Illidan has a lot of stunlock builds. Rogue's on timers.

I use stunlock build. But Blink breaks stun...Which is why mages are a stunlocking rogues worst nightmare. I cheapshot you. You blink out of it. And then hit me with polymorph. Wait a little bit and hit me with a fire DoT spell so i cant stay stealthed. Little bit of Frost Nova and im in for it. :bang:

I can only win if i get lucky and the Mage is slow on the draw. Because he doesnt Polymorph me fast enough. I.E. He blinks and then i sprint in and hit him with gouge or Kick.

Edited by Zeabos

Actually mages are easy too. Stun them from behind because they always blink once they are stunned so if you are behind them you will already be facing the direction they blink (which is the way they are facing) which allows you to sprint to them and own them before they can cast sheep on you. As you know any cloth wearing class dies in about 3-4 seconds vs a rogue so you just have to position it right when you stun them.