anyone getting bored yet?

eXile

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I have two levels of rest xp to fill up. I am currently half way through level 56. Barely played in over a week. I may cancel my account. Not sure yet.

Still playing, at 50 even at this point, but the game does tend to get old.

My last MMORPG game was City of Heroes, and man - that was an increadible experience, and im not even sure if WoW is better.. but CoH got old VERY fast once you got high in level.

WoW's very item driven, so im hoping to play it for a bit longer - but to be honest with myself i find it hard to log on sometimes - same old grinding spots waiting for me, with the occassional level 60 wanting to gank me. :P Its even harder to continually play when CS:S is right there too :o i have a hard time picking which one i want to play.

Im hoping battlegrounds or just hunting for some good pvp will spark some life into the game.

Maybe semi-bored, but I generally only do guild raids as is and that keeps me entertained. Unfortunately I won't be able to be in the MC raid this week for my guild, but next week is looking good. Plus I can't help but desire the new content.

Anyone thinking of quitting and cancelling shoot me a PM - I will pay cash for you accounts to give me a little change in play variables.

i have a level 48 druid for whatever that im not playing anymore on the azgalor pvp server, i cancelled it awhile back, pm me back if ya want it

been playing for a few months, it occasionally gets old, but then I just start a new toon. My first serious character was an orc shaman on Argent Dawn, got bored around lvl 23, so I played around with some alliance toons on Terenas. Found I liked the gnome mage, so I played that up to level 33. Problem with the alliance side is that it's full of idiots, noobs, and perverts. Thank Blizzard all the hotties are on the alliance side. Goin back to my shaman on Argent Dawn was great, and I've got him up to 32 now. If anyone's bored, hop onto Argent Dawn and hook up with us in the Brotherhood of the Blade. Having that guild, with the more mature players on a RP server on Horde side, makes the game MUCH more enjoyable. I miss my artisan tailor mage, but I'll have artisan leatherworking soon enough and start into either elemental or dragonscale stuff. And the BotB is an awsome guild, soon as the Battlegrounds hit, we'll be owning just like a good CS guild.

I love this game lol. But the good thing is, i havnt gotten bored at all, because i cant play from school ;) so i only get to play like every 2 weeks.

33 Shaman with full rest bar.

30 Rogue, whose rest bar will be full next time i get to play. Mmmmm Shimmering Flats quest with full rest bar....ill be level 33 in about 2 hours.

Crowbar, i suggest Tribal Leatherworking. Although dragonscale would be nice for a shaman. My Friend is a level 60 rogue with tribal. Farming Devilsaurs and selling then to high level rogues got him enough for his Epic mount at level 58, and he already has 500+ left to buy Heartseekers. Not to mention paying for half the level 40 mounts in our Guild.

Although you gotta know what your doing with it! ANd be able to farm devilaurs like a punk.

yeah, Tribal is very sexy, BUT, Brotherhood of the Blade has a Tribal leatherworker already. We also have a dragonscale leatherworker. We do NOT have an elemental leatherworker...and I'm feeling a wee bit of nudging from several guild memebers, specifically a lvl 60 rogue who's yearning for a pair of stormshroud pants. So I may do Elemental, but for right now I'm working toward Dragonscale, simply because I'm a shaman geared fully toward melee combat, and dragonscale is not only mail, but the attack power combined with my rockbiter weapon enhancement will be giving me huge damage and awsome criticals.

besides that, I've already got the pattern for the Black Dragonscale Brestplate. nice to have lots of lvl 60's in your guild :)

Edited by Crowbar

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

There definetaly is a lack of Elemental leather workers on Argent Dawn Horde side. I've been looking for Living leggings, shoulders, and chest for weeks and no one that I can find can make them.

My friend is a 300 ELW on Gorefiend. The problem is Elemental leather working requires SO many rare ingredients that its almost not worth it.

My level 60 rogue friend 300 Tribal on the other hand does nothing but Farm Devilsaurs. He currently has his Epic Mount(had enough money for it by level 58 from LW), Has lent 6 people 90g to buy their level 40 mounts( I will be one of them sortly), spend 800g on items recently, and is about to spend 500g on a Heartseeker dagger. Tribal leatherworking is just so lucrative that it makes elemental not worth it.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I am 300 Tribal as well but being a druid means I can not solo Devilsaur (at least I haven't tried). So making those gaunts and etc just are not possible.

I was getting tired of the game, but my priest is 54 now and it's more fun then it was 10 levels ago, or even 20. I guess priest's are just really late bloomers but man do they own. I find myself spending more time ganking level60 mages/paladins/rogues in plaguelands then i do trying to level. It's just too easy as a priest.

When i was a mage i feared rogue's ganking me, now that im a priest the only class im hesitant about jumping on is a druid. Unless it's moonfire spammer, they die easy.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
I was getting tired of the game, but my priest is 54 now and it's more fun then it was 10 levels ago, or even 20. I guess priest's are just really late bloomers but man do they own. I find myself spending more time ganking level60 mages/paladins/rogues in plaguelands then i do trying to level. It's just too easy as a priest.

When i was a mage i feared rogue's ganking me, now that im a priest the only class im hesitant about jumping on is a druid. Unless it's moonfire spammer, they die easy.

Why do you fear a druid? You've got me interested. I am full Restoration with a bit in Balance. What does a Priest have to fear from a druid???

I can't mana burn you when your in bear form, or fear you. My 2 key spells to take out any caster class. Meanwhile you regen mana in bear form and can pop out and heal when needed and go right back to bear.

Never use a HoT heal vs a priest, it gets dispelled. Same with you moonfire's. Both of those are useless vs a priest. Your moonfire will hit me for 400-550 but the best part of it is the damage of time, whick i dispell for like a measly 30mana.

Basically, bear form is your friend vs a priest, not much i can but chip away your hp only to have you pop out and heal and go right back to bear.

If a druid start's spamming me with moonfire i know ill win. If a druid bust's out the bear i run. Your root's are useless vs a priest also, i can dispell those too, so a priest is prob about the only class that escape a druid. It's a good thing though, cause we have a heck of a hard time killing one. One that know's it's class atleast. Some druid's are moron's and never use bear and die REALLY fast. Because without bear form you will die fast.

Edited by All Kill3r