I have no idea...reallly from TOE

[c0a]ToE

hey guys...its me Toe...you all know me i respect the rules and love to play here because of the well r kept and enforced standards....i was playing on the recrud server on Ct's when after 3 rounds of being TK'd by my own bretheren i was frustrated and switched teams to the terrorists... then i declared to the Ct's that now you can all shoot away at me since i am now a valid target...by not being on there team anymore...mind you while i was on Ct's i was the team kills leadr and difused the bomb twice leading my men to a comeback on the heavily favored Ts.... i was then booted then banned....my only inclination as to why is because i stated...." ok BUTTMUNCHES now i am on Ts...SHOOT AWAY!!!!"....even so if that was believed to be unsportsmanlike...a warning to someone like me would have been appropriate...not just an immediate ban?...i frequent both servers of CS and am a known and avid player...i do not know why such terms were taken out upon me....if i infact infracted in someway please inform me i am a very understanding person and am willing to apologize for harming anyone wheter deliberate or not

thank you [c0a]Toe ip = 6536209

I kicked you for basically calling us a bunch of losers (sanders). Then as i read the next sentence it said autobanned for 1440 minutes (i dunno). When your on a winning team dont rub it in their faces, its not good for the game and it leads to other things like you getting kicked then banned or people losing their cool by calling you profanity laced names like a donkey for switching to the winning team.

Your whole team had dble digit kills and you called us the losers....pfft

this kick or ban falls under the attitude guidelines we have on our servers.

Guidelines

-Be friendly

-Be positive

I kicked you for basically calling us a bunch of losers (sanders). Then as i read the next sentence it said autobanned for 1440 minutes (i dunno). When your on a winning team dont rub it in their faces, its not good for the game and it leads to other things like you getting kicked then banned or people losing their cool by calling you profanity laced names like a donkey for switching to the winning team.

Guidelines

-Be friendly

-Be positive

first of all i did not call you all a bunch of losers....i was referring to the people whom aimed at me and shot me at a bomb site then my spawn...3 times i was Tk'd... then i left the team not for winning or losing purposes...but for not being able to defend the bombsites thanks to the irrevalency of their actions...first of all...no one apologized...and the fact that they were 3 headshots...i figued they were deliberate...my remark once i switched teams was due to the thought process of...if you all want to shoot me...then go ahead...now i'm on the opposite team where you get credit for killing me rahter than -1.....you sir misjudged and misjudged too quickly...a warning of your thoughtd and actions would have been sufice to relinquish the situation...instead you paid NO heed to the 3 BLATENT TeamKILLS and only focused on 1 statement which was taken completly out of context... i believe i deserved at MINIMUM the console/admin to say something to me if i had infact offended you ...instead i was offended...i have had no quarrels with the action of your admins...but sincerly suggest rethinking your protocols when banning...maggrutter is polite enough to warn fellow players...other GC admins do the same...i feel unfortunate that you belive you are beyond them all and putting your felf on a higher ground than the other respectable admins

:mad:

Guidelines

-Be friendly

-Be positive

i do on the other hand apologize for incititing poor sportsmanship....however i do believe that was taken out of context....since you still believei was taunting th "bunch of losers" when in fact i was permitting a full onslaught of my person to the Cts who tk'd me 3 times back to back...nonetheless i do apologize for my irreverant action to the gamerscoaltion

Just tread carefully.  Getting personal near the end of your 2nd post will take you nowhere but backwards.

fatty were you reffering to the "bunch of loser" thing? i was quoting ...not my beliefs nor was it my own words.... i am only asking the same courtesy displayed by the other admins to warn favorable players...as opposed to being treated like the adolecent immature tk'ing cursing children that get banned on sight for doing the previously named.... i choose to play here for the community and mission objective herein enforced... i admire what you all have done...but with all great plans and structures...leiniancy is an admirable quality...i feel that was not acted in my case :crazy: ...am i alone in feeling this?....magrute was also in shock to hear i was banned...he was there and saw everything...like i previously stated...sanders did not know the whole story...and kicked me without any recourse...then he himself posted..." i dunno why it banned you"...yet i am still banned from recrudulance.....why is this so?....if you all feel i do not deserve to frequent your place of entertainment...then so be it....i will refrain form this arguement....and bid farewell...but a part of me still feels subjected to false accusation... TWICE over....remember i was banned for qouting a soap comercial while praising Zester...a player on at the time and a friend of mine....i said " how Zestfully delightfull!!!" and was banned....

now this? for which i have lowered my ego and apologized for offending sanders...though i feel the apology should be mutually submitted by both parties

i await the response by the coalition that i admire to frequent, in the past as it were :tired:

i didn't read past line 2 of your post...., and this is between you and sanders, but I'll interject this: I warn the new guy way before I warn a long-time community regular, such that you claim to be.

Sanders doesn't have to lift the ban because Sanders didn't ban you.

L0222051.log(608): L 02/22/2005 - 13:04:17: [beetlesMod][c0a]ToE Autobanned 1440 minutes

Dunno, maybe it's cause you got kicked so many times. Not sure.

And seriously, stop with the books please. The more you type, the worse your argument gets. You might want to take the 1440 and go to the other server.

i didn't read past line 2 of your post...., and this is between you and sanders, but I'll interject this:  I warn the new guy way before I warn a long-time community regular, such that you claim to be.

Sanders doesn't have to lift the ban because Sanders didn't ban you.

Dunno, maybe it's cause you got kicked so many times.  Not sure.

And seriously, stop with the books please.  The more you type, the worse your argument gets.  You might want to take the 1440 and go to the other server.

sorry man... since i was mis judged earlier ...i take my time to cover all points....here it is short and sweet....it was taken out of context...not first time it has happened to me

sorry man... since i was mis judged earlier ...i take my time to cover  all points....here it is short and sweet....it was taken out of context...not first time it has happened to me

so wait a sec if you don't care to read the posts...then what is the point?...if you read what i had to say then you would understand....less not understanding...shame man :peace:

Let's just say I have some strange talent to only need to read the first few lines and know what the rest says. Please don't force me to pick apart your novel(s).

Even your short and sweet post shows that you claim nothing for your self. You say sorry to me (when really I'm only here trying to help you along in the process) and then you say, as your summarizing statement:

it was taken out of context...not first time it has happened to me

Dunno, like I said, everytime you post the hole goes deeper and deeper.

Can we just end this stupid topic. A small misunderstanding has occured and its leading into a big arguement that can have fatal consquences (gang wars, drive-bys, etc).

Toe was unlawfully banned and should feel upset as i witnessed all his complaints about tks and so he moved over to the T team to stop being tk'ed. End of story, i say you close this topic

Just suck it up and wait it out I say. Even if it was a "wrong ban" it isn't that long to sit out and if it happens again, there is more info for the admins to look at and figure out what is going on.

I agree with Fatty that the "regulars" shouldn't get a remind (except for a kick message) cuz they should know the rules and should be helping to set the example. I think next time, leave the buttmunches out of your comment.

Can we just end this stupid topic. A small misunderstanding has occured and its leading into a big arguement that can have fatal consquences (gang wars, drive-bys, etc).

Toe was unlawfully banned and should feel upset as i witnessed all his complaints about tks and so he moved over to the T team to stop being tk'ed. End of story, i say you close this topic

Hey bud, the topic had gone idle for nearly a day until you posted? By the time you arrive, the ban is already served. End of story, it was handled, and I say you should bite your tongue instead of posting so roughly next time.

for reference sake ToE....when you were banned before for saying "Zestfully bad" it was something done by the server because it saw the letters "stfu" in your text...that wasn't a "misunderstanding"...it was a glitch and we had nothing to do with it.

for reference sake ToE....when you were banned before for saying "Zestfully bad" it was something done by the server because it saw the letters "stfu" in your text...that wasn't a "misunderstanding"...it was a glitch and we had nothing to do with it.

i thank those who supported me and those who had their own views....bottom line i support this clan and their views....so i bit my tongue...(finally) thank you fatty for your input and the others for shedding light =] now back to fun fraggin :boing: