anyone excited for baseball?

wilco

I am pumped too. Just something about seeing pictures of the guys taking batting practice and seeing the green grass while there is still snow outside my window.

Of course by May it will all be turned to frustration. A KC Royals fan, I am. Can't change it. Its in my blood.

You glad to see Sammy gone, Wilco? Sure looks like Sammy in your sig ;)

Im mixed. I liked Sammy for along time but his attitude and his leadership went into the crapper. I think it was a good time for him to go. I would really liked to have had Alou for one more year...though his attitude was even more crappy (as was his base running). Im just a little leary about losing all that production in the outfield.

I cant wait though. Hoping for a healthy year! :)

As for the sig...i didnt make it but i love it :) Sammy or not ;)

Yeah being from Wisconsin...um yeah. We don't follow baseball too closely here outside of the Milwaukee area. The Brewers are kind of like that ill-tempered step child one keeps locked in the closet when guests are over...we just pretend they don't exist.

Oh, and GO PACKERS! :blink:

Guest zanapi
Guest zanapi
Guest zanapi
Guests

im close to boston too....i think the red sox still have one of the most dangerous line ups hitting wise...and then they added rentiria (lol sp?)

their pitching will be tough....shilling must stay healthy and clement needs to take pedros spot

I agree with wilco on the Cubs. GO CUBS.

And yes, I am still a fan of Bonds - have been since I live in Pittsburgh a long time ago.

Until some proof comes out...well, the little kid in me hopes for the best.