Gran Turismo 4

General J

I would have to say this is much better than 3. So many more cars, better graphics, more tracks. They actually have a supercharger option for those v-8 power fix needs. Cars seem a lot more balanced power wise. Exhaust note actually changes with upgrades. A drag strip for 1/4 mile times. I also liked the import option from gt3 to gt4.

I started with an 05 Mustang GT. Now my garage includes everything from a classic skyline, M3, Jaguar XJ220, to a Chevelle SS and Camaro race car.

I really wish I had an HDTV so I could use the 1080i mode.

I am getting close to that magic 25 perent complete so I can do the endurance races. :biggrin:

A hint to anyone that wants money in the game. Play the 2nd set of races in the American circuit. Beat all 3 ($10,000 for each race) and receive a $212,000 camaro race car. Beat it a few times and then sell your winnings for serious cash!

• 3 weeks later...
I am getting close to that magic 25 perent complete so I can do the endurance races.  :biggrin: 

A hint to anyone that wants money in the game.  Play the 2nd set of races in the American circuit.  Beat all 3 ($10,000 for each race) and receive a $212,000 camaro race car.  Beat it a few times and then sell your winnings for serious cash!

I've been playing it from time to time. A friend of mine found another way to get money. The first car I purchased (imported the 100k credits in from 3) was a WRX STI Cspec. Did a bunch of upgrades on it and went to the Japan cup. 7.5k per race (5total) with a 35k grand prize. Then you win a Modified Nissan 350Z that is worth 318k. Needless to say I've done this about 10 times now(bspec mode with time acceleration) and my garage is loaded.

The best way I have found to get money fast is win the legends of the silver arrow series in mercedes benz events to get a CLK touring car then do deutsche touring car series on b-spec, sell the car you win and you will have 900,000 in like 15min

The best way I have found to get money fast is win the legends of the silver arrow series in mercedes benz events to get a CLK touring car then do deutsche touring car series on b-spec, sell the car you win and you will have 900,000 in like 15min

Nice, I'll start doing that instead..

• 3 weeks later...

Get a copy of "Codebreaker Most Wanted:Redline", you can pick one up from any video game store for 10 bucks and it unlocks everything in GT4, you can get a trillion bucks, all cars cost 1 dollar, get all your licenses, and the list goes on.

90%

I need to do a few endurance races, the Opel Speedster cup and the hard rally races. Some other things too that i don't know if they effect percent. Like the driving missions, i need to do a bunch of those. I also need to get my super license.

Here was my first car, a 1990 Galant:

galant%201990.jpg

Hardcore!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...