ShadowDog - Boy Sherman the banning

Guest Boy Sherman

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

I am ShadowDog, also known as Boy Sherman i was banned by [Mmmm]Fatty and we have talked about it, i was given a second chance by m0m and then walked into server, m0m didnt talk to fat about it, or ask his approval of the unban, so as i walked in, fat asked me who unbanned me, i said m0m, and he said, goodbye, i was banned.. that kinda makes me mad.. but i guess it was needed? ;);) so here i am.. i need an unbanning.. i think what i did wrong was being a roostery bastard.. (no offense to anyone who is :P) and really i am sorry, i have been playing with Mmmm and DLM since the days when SAB was at Mmmm (good days) with Mr. Neko... now i see i have changed.. and i dont do this anymore... i just got carried away. and i wish for your approval again.. thx.. i hope to be playing with you guys again soon! :) if you could plz unban the wonid listed below. thx

-ShadowDog / Boy Sherman wonid: 334992

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Fatty, if it helps any, I can vouch for this guy's character. I think I played for him for 5 or 6 hours solid and he was a good boy the whole time. :P

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

big word.. im really scared now! really.. big word.. semi-annual... Dictionary.com i need you! :P and greg.. it was a pleasure helping you out! :) and Fatty..! im a good boy! really! how can you turn down that face? :(:(:(:(

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

ohhh... ya.. well only Des use to ban me.. you've always been nice! (Dictionary.com came in hand!) :)

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

umm dont get me wrong, i wasnt trying to be a weenie when i said: Big word.. it was a big word for me.. lol.. looked it up on Dictionary.com (im not an idiot, just didnt think) and also.. Des use to ban me becuz he didnt like Bigcatz! :unsure::ph34r:

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Have we reached a verdict? im kinda guilty and not guilty.. so ........ judge m0m and judge fatty? if you would, can you make a decision, or atleast post what is going on wit my banning.. im kinda anxious to find out

Guest bigcatz
Guest bigcatz
Guest bigcatz
Guests

unban him, it's not his fault he's a little well... you know... ::insert adjective of your choosing::

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Look.. fatty i just want to say im sorry.. and if u chose to unban me.. i promise nothing like this will happen again.. and also.. if you dont.. well.. thats your choice.. and i have no say to that.

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests

This guy bugged and bugged me to vouch for him to get him unbanned, after numerous times asking him to stop, and many warnings, I had to give him a 100 minute ban. I was not on his team, however many of his team complained about him abusing the voicecom.

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

now thats bs... they were talking to me too.. and second.. u warned me to only to talk about the round.. then i stopped.. i asked if you would help.. nice lie.. :angry:

Edit - ASK BIGSHAW.. he was on my team!

Second Edit - AND FIRST OF ALL.. NO ONE SAID I WAS COM ABUSING.. THANK YOU VERY MUCh.. YOU LIAR!

3rd Edit - 3rd of all.. I LEFT YOU DIDNT BAN ME.. AND IF YOU DID.. I WAS ALREADY GONE AND THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO REASON.. I WAS ONLY USING IT TO TALK TO UBER FOR A SECOND. MY BROTHER WAS PLAYING!

wow! first of all, that kinda atitude wont get u anywhere dude, second u did abuse voicecom, I had to ask u atleast 2 times to keep voicom relevant to the round myslef. Besides calling someone a lier is not very nice.