banned on scopeless

On March 3rd, around 7:30-8:00 EST, I was apparently banned, but for what I am not sure. It happened so fast... The only thing that I can think of was b/c I used the word "scum" in a joke, but it doesn't seem like that would be it, maybe some other odd typo. I didn't recieve any other warnings that I know of for language, and I wasn't doing anything else against the rules (pron sprays, cussing on the mic, etc). I sent the message, and saw it on the screen, for a sec before a I was kicked, and didn't notice the language filter getting angry. Nvr been banned, before, this is kinda awkward...

Been playing almost exclusively on GC servers since I got CSS, I've always followed the rules and had a great time on your servers, I hope I will again...

EDIT: Erm, you might want this: "Jack the Pumpkin King" STEAM_0:0:4587432 00:25 130 0 active. Dunno how much of its important, so I C&P'ed it all...

Edited by JackthePumpkinKing

Unbanned. The scum word got ya. The lobbyists are working on bringing back scum, but atm it's not allowed. Something about boggle and letters. Anyway, go play.