[MwR] members!

ich bin ein berliner

Guest StepBack
Guest StepBack
Guest StepBack
Guests
(edited)

Well Hello all past Midwest Rollers!

I was going to get things back in gear for source,but i dont have enough time to run MwR.

So there is no MwR in source,at least not enough active to even think about starting up.

I was talking to fatty and i think we are going to start Mmmm up in some butt beating events.

[Mmmm]StepBack a.k.a. [MwR]StepBack....i already miss my MwR tag :(

Oh well i am ready to rock for Mmmm! :biggrin:

That should answer all questions. Draco Bugsy and all i miss ya's.

See you in game!

MwR = MCC :D

Edited by StepBack

LOL step...

I just emailed you...you have another account here with over 450 posts...ya n00b-sorta.

That's the account I adjusted so you can see Mmmm.

<waves off all the press as his bodyguards push back against the crowd demanding answers>

Guest StepBack
Guest StepBack
Guest StepBack
Guests

yeah ty..i am a forum noob though you got me there :(

Yah i miss most of you guys alot, i sorta got into more activities that don't iinvolve the computer, but I do plan on reserving my fragfest spot in a couple weeks and then hopefully picking up a video card capable of playing the new cs, have been saving most of my money for a new truck for fishing as well as a boat, plus the lady is gone these days so no fun cs mic night with her :(

But I will be back in action eventually, i do miss spending my leisure time with other addicts like lunk sanders step, bugs, gruter and the rest of the gang, all good friends who shared a hobby with me

ace, nice to see you

mav/draco: your the only people relavent to my first post =P

nyx from your FIRST post adressing my question, thanks, i hate you for asking >_<

in general: i tried seeking out past memebers, since they've been disbanded for so long, people had joined other clans, not really in touch ect... i joined CsLs.

see ya guys in the server =)