Monthly stats

isn't your last 30 days enough?

Take a shot of your screen!

Anyways, it's a good thought, but right now I'm working my statistician (strange famous) nearly to death. I was going to announce this in another thread but I'll just piggyback on this: Right now, stats that combine ALL THREE GC SERVERS are compiling! That's right, you can check how you're doing in a specific server, and also how you are doing against the entire GC Community!

Stat freaks' hearts will be flittering everywere!

I'm a stat freak! :wavey:

I love stats - baseball (not a big fan of the game, but I follow the stats), polls, crime rates. People can say anything with numbers - it's great.

I would love to be able to track month-to-month performance. I think that would be cool.

This new compilation of servers will be great. I just started playing the other two (Temer and Recrud) and will enjoy seeing how much I need to improve!

For stange to take a month's worth of logs and run them is a small task, just takes some organizational work. I used to archive them just like you're staying......after I get Mantis upgraded to ease his eyes and he gets the current stat projects done, I'm sure he'll look into it.

Not all that's wrong there.

"mp_logdetail" is the command and it has not yet been implemented in CS: source. This means damage is not recorded at all. So hitbox hits and other variables are not tracked at all.

For whoever it was that was interested in stats... take a look at: http://www.gotfrag.com/stats/

Trying to get valve to implement the mp_logdetail.