Banned

Ivona

Time was like, 4 on march 12, I believe I was playing with admins Fatty and Magruter on the stock css server, playing italy. One of my teamates took several shots at me untill he finally hit my head with an ak, so i shot him back once in his groin, and although I can understand how that is unnacceptable, I do believe that if people are going to play on a server with ff they should take more care before shooting at others. Also, this person, a member of the British clan WoA or something like that had shot several other teamates prior to this happening out of stupidity. I then thought nothing of it, and a moment later an admin message was on my screen from Magruter stating that if I do it again I would be banned. I figured this a fair warning, although I dislike how he has to be such a..mm, I want to use another word, but i will say I dislike how mag always hides behind his high horse of admin power. For example, you'll get much better results if you dont be a jerk to players and treat them with the same respect you would like. Anyways, following this I proceeded to call Magruter a genuine jerk, which he obviously took offence too, as I expected he would. I have several reasons for deciding to call him this, one stated previously above, others being that he constantly accuses me of cheating, and I in general believe him to be an extremely sore loser. I have told him several times to leave me alone basically, but i think he's accused me of cheating about 3 times now, which he has no grounds at all for doing, and is quite immature from my perspective. Anyhow, that's what happened, I don't apologize at all to Magruter and stick by what I said, I think he needs to grow up and learn how to lose as well as not hold grudges. I would like to be unbanned from your server, but if that means apologizing to someone who I think owes me an apology if anything, then I unfortunately can not oblige, and whether or not you decide to unban me, it's been a pleasure playing on your servers gents, and best of luck to you

looking into it...standby.

Also, this person, a member of the British clan WoA or something like that had shot several other teamates prior to this happening out of stupidity

this is not a good move, doesn't help your cause at all....

You should have left w/o the jerk comment and either posted or sent a message of some kind.

(regs, plz stay out)

Just one thing, i have never accused you of cheating. I remember one time in italy you pre-fired someone, and i said "nice pre-fire" Which in no way was a accusation. Alot of people prefire. It's part of the game. The instance where you sprayed and got a headshot on me. I don't know of any hacks out there that allow a person to hit random spray headshots. It's part luck and part skill. I can't remember of any circumstance where i was like "IV Cheats!" I have never said that. I'm sorry you think i'm a jerk, but sometimes i have to be. There are some players out there that just don't take a hint. There are too many pubbers that don't understand the rules of gc servers. I know people make mistakes in judgement, I know i've made my fair share. I felt you could have handled the situation a bit differently. That's why there are admins in the server. You could have asked the player to check his radar or check his ff. Sorry to hear you think I'm a "genuine jerk" or whatever else you wanted to call me. Welp there's nothing else i have to say.

Unbanned

(edited)

hehe, that use to be my name sim ;) Mag, I apologize for calling you a jerk in that case, I guess I must have misinterpreted what you said those times. And Fatty, I'm aware that my mouth can sometimes get me into trouble, sometimes I voice my oppinion when it shouldn't be, and in the future i'll attempt to curve this habit when gaming on your servers.

Edited by Ivona