Wisconsin Dells

Batman

(edited)

I know there are a few Wisconsin people here, Gunnman for one.. Im going to be in Wisconsin this summer at Walpaka, or King Wisconsin at a cabin on a lake.. Its where my mom grew up, and i havent been there in about 15 yrs.. I saw a show on Wisconsin Dells water parks and its only about an hr away from where im gonna be, is it worth going to??? My kids love water parks and i saw that there is like 5 different parks, what one would be good for little kids??

Oh and by the way, i went there when i was really little and the only thing in Wisconsin Dells were these mighty ducks, they were a tour boat company.. Anyone know if its still there??

Edited by Batman

I personally like Noah's Ark, it's simply colossal. But make sure you wear sunscreen. There is also a huge indoor water park called Great Wolf Lodge, that place is great, and climate controlled. I heard a month or so ago they were building a nice addition this summer, a sports bar and grill, but i'm not sure when it will be completed. And the Ducks, that is the best reason to go to the Dells, and they've been around for ages. I haven't been on one in a couple years, but they should be around. If your unable to ride a duck or want to try something a little more adventures then take a jet boat tour. The ducks are a classic, but the jet boats are simply amazing. :thumbsup:

Wait, i was just thinking about going there as a kid. The mighty ducks, arnt they amphibians?? I swear it drove into the water from land, is that true??? Gosh i had to be like 6 yrs old, im 32 now..

I think that there is 2 diferent duck tours, if I remember, the green camo ones drive thru the woods and onto the lake... The red white and blue ducks do more of a in town sight seein tour....

Noah's Ark is a GOOD time, although if you go on a weekend, be prepared to spend half your time waitin in line... Family Land is a lil smaller water park, but its cheaper and they let you bring in a cooler of food, saves a few more bucks...

• 4 months later...

Ok I leave tomorrow for Wisconsin, Waupaca is close to Stevens Point..

I filled out my fishing licence yesterday, and get this It says "Only eat one lake fish a year" on the licence!! It says its because of the Murcury in the fish!! Wild, ive never heard about murcury in fish befor..