In case Illuminaughty tries to get unbanned again

Sid

Guest Illuminaughty
Guest Illuminaughty
Guest Illuminaughty
Guests
(edited)

Oh don't worry. I don't want unbanned. An apology would've been nice, but that's okay, you keep your team wounding clanners and rules that allow it. I won't bother this server again.

Oh, and BTW, was I acting "childish" before this incident?

I was on top of the board for scores, and everyone was having a great time.

Post EDIT: Funny how people who act like children are the first people to project that petulant insult onto others. Like calling someone immature while throwing a temper tantrum.

Edited by Illuminaughty

Sid
Oh don't worry.  I don't want unbanned.  An apology would've been nice, but that's okay, you keep your team wounding clanners and rules that allow it.  I won't bother this server again.

Oh, and BTW, was I acting "childish" before this incident?

I was on top of the board for scores, and everyone was having a great time.

Post EDIT: Funny how people who act like children are the first people to project that petulant insult onto others.  Like calling someone immature while throwing a temper tantrum.

Does anyone else find it funny that I'm not in a clan???

Guest Illuminaughty
Guest Illuminaughty
Guest Illuminaughty
Guests
Does anyone else find it funny that I'm not in a clan???

If you aren't in a clan then you're not the group of people I was addressing, just someone who was there.

too bad screen shots dont show his mic spam tho. He was asked (politely) many times to let it go. Didnt happen. TOLD to let it go. didnt happen. On and on and on and on. Thats just the Mic part. I typed something up for console to see about the mic part.

Basically, some guy (dont know him-had a tag) shot him in da bum a couple times at end of last round. Yeah, not cool. But Ill got carried away and you all know the rest.

(edited)
Who else was there?

Although this is the "no reg posting section," I will answer your question.

I was there, however, I was on the other team. I do not know the substantive portion of the argument, merely what I could read coming from his team and console.

The console did repeatedly ask for Ill to stop with the language. His team also made comments for him to stop (eg. "Dude, it is only a game, chill out."). It was about two, maybe three rounds, of this before he was kicked.

EDIT: I am starting to remember that this went on for more then thre rounds. After I looked at the jpg's (posted by sid), I remembered that he was kicked after we changed maps. So, I can't say exactly how long it went on (asking to stop the bad language), but it is greater than three rounds.

Edited by duma

Guest Illuminaughty
Guest Illuminaughty
Guest Illuminaughty
Guests
(edited)
Although this is the "no reg posting section," I will answer your question.

I was there, however, I was on the other team.  I do not know the substantive portion of the argument, merely what I could read coming from his team and console.

The console did repeatedly ask for Ill to stop with the language. His team also made comments for him to stop (eg. "Dude, it is only a game, chill out."). It was about two, maybe three rounds, of this before he was kicked.

EDIT: I am starting to remember that this went on for more then thre rounds. After I looked at the jpg's (posted by sid), I remembered that he was kicked after we changed maps. So, I can't say exactly how long it went on (asking to stop the bad language), but it is greater than three rounds.

1st thing, I didn't mic spam at all. I never mic spam, I hardly use my mic. This is just ridiculous conjecture, and I'm not sure why you're trying to defame me even more with lies since I'm already banned, and don't want to be unbanned.

2nd thing. I was tw'ed the final round of aztec, so I couldn't have done it in return until the next map, when I did it twice before I was kicked and banned.

Get your facts right and stop lying/stretching the truth about the situation. Remember. I said I don't want unbanned and I mean it. You don't have to lie to ensure I won't be playing on this server again.

Post EDIT: This should be funny. If I was mic spamming, tell me what my voice sounds like. I still can't believe people are lying to get me into more trouble when I'm already unbanned, and have stated I don't want unbanned.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Edited by Illuminaughty