Getting those twitches again...

Rashad

Sometimes...during the day i'll get these random twitches and fragfest will simultaneously pop into my head. Anyone else get those? I think it has to do with the change in season; and I start to remember things I forgot from last year, like how I couldn't talk the entire way to Ohio so everyone in the van forgot I was there. :glare:

Yes me too even though this is my first year. Perhaps this is a dumb question but how are we playing CS:S without Steam? I don't know to much about those games yet, I am a UT player mostly. I guess I need to start messing with that stuff alittle more. :P

Yes me too even though this is my first year.  Perhaps this is a dumb question but how are we playing CS:S without Steam?  I don't know to much about those games yet, I am a UT player mostly.  I guess I need to start messing with that stuff alittle more. :P

I can't quite remember what we exatly did, but I belive we all had internet access which alowed us to communicate with the steam servers, enableing all of us to play on LAN and or other internet servers.

Cool, was just wondering what we were going to do about that. Thanks for the info, and I'm looking forward to FF05 This year. I am bringing my son and my brother so I think that will be a lot of fun. See you there. :P:boing::peace: