PLAY BALL!!

whudats

I've decided that setting line-ups is pretty darn easy.  It's a good setup.

Now, if I could only get some points...  :blush:

Woot!!! I'm heading down to the field to tailgate here in about 30 minutes. I can smell the beer, brats, and sourkrout already. Go Rockies....c'mon, don't laugh....you gotta stand behind the home team.

M2 for the WIN!

Maybe next week.

Woot!!!  I'm heading down to the field to tailgate here in about 30 minutes.  I can smell the beer, brats, and sourkrout already.  Go Rockies....c'mon, don't laugh....you gotta stand behind the home team.

Maybe next week.

It's Monday, why aren't you working?!

I'd say 'have fun', but it's the Rockies for cryin' out loud!

It's Monday, why aren't you working?!

I'm at work right now....leaving to go to the game. Our whole office buys a block of seats for opening day. They already have the grills going and the keg popped, I just gotta get there to help eat and drink..... :wavey:

I'd say 'have fun', but it's the Rockies for cryin' out loud!

:disgust: ....well, anyway, what do you think the kegs for!!! :laughcry:

Where can you tailgate?

Last time I went with a bunch of my guys (granted it was about 4 years ago) we had to put out our grills and they said there was a very limited area in which you could tailgate. They made it sound like it was just a dirt patch somewhere.

I could have got some Cubs home opener tickets from a buddy but I have to work.. :sad:

Enjoy the game! Great stadium...

Wow, that game was awesome!!!!! We were up 4-0 after the first inning, then by the 7th or 8th we were down 10-8....and I'm thinkin to myself, dangit, now I have to go back to the forums and these guys be right :bang: . Bottom of the ninth rally time baby. One hit, then two outs....ouch....game over...NOOOO....Can't remember the guy's name right now, but it was his first at bat in the majors...whammo...down the 3rd base line, bounces over the fence for a double. First at bat EVER in the majors, talk about clutch!!!! Next guy walks to the plate, whammo again!!!! walk off homer, Rockies Win!!!! What a way to start the season!!!!

Where can you tailgate?

Last time I went with a bunch of my guys (granted it was about 4 years ago) we had to put out our grills and they said there was a very limited area in which you could tailgate.  They made it sound like it was just a dirt patch somewhere.

I could have got some Cubs home opener tickets from a buddy but I have to work.. :sad:

Enjoy the game!  Great stadium...

Where you in Denver? Cause I can tell you the street names, but unless you know the area around the stadium you're not going to have a clue what I'm talking about. We had about 40 to 50 people, and three or four of them got down there first thing in the morning to make sure we had a place...Keg, two grills, brats, burgers, beer, krout, and chips for everybody. It was $20 to park there which kinda sucked considering we paid $7 for our tickets, but over all it was worth it.

Glad you had a good time and what a way to enjoy the home opener!!

Last year my Royals overcame a four run deficit in the ninth. They tied it on a homer by utility man Mendy Lopez and then won it on a blast from Carlos Beltran. I was only watching that game but I won't ever forget it.

As far as my fantasy team I didnt' do so well today. I had only two hits in 2300 bats (or so it seems) but Bonderman did pitch me a gem today... it just had to be against my Royals :(

Where you in Denver?  Cause I can tell you the street names, but unless you know the area around the stadium you're not going to have a clue what I'm talking about.  We had about 40 to 50 people, and three or four of them got down there first thing in the morning to make sure we had a place...Keg, two grills, brats, burgers, beer, krout, and chips for everybody.  It was $20 to park there which kinda sucked considering we paid $7 for our tickets, but over all it was worth it.

We actually went straight to one of the stadium lots. We got there so early we were the only ones in whole lot. The only good thing about being told we couldn't grill was that we had already finished eating! It sounds like you can't grill in any of the official parking lots...

We actually went straight to one of the stadium lots.  We got there so early we were the only ones in whole lot.  The only good thing about being told we couldn't grill was that we had already finished eating!  It sounds like you can't grill in any of the official parking lots...

Yeah, we were off of 20th and Chesnut. Not a stadium lot. Its about a 5 block walk to the stadium, Northwest, between the stadium and I-25.....not bad.

Glad you had a good time and what a way to enjoy the home opener!!

Last year my Royals overcame a four run deficit in the ninth. They tied it on a homer by utility man Mendy Lopez and then won it on a blast from Carlos Beltran. I was only watching that game but I won't ever forget it.

As far as my fantasy team I didnt' do so well today. I had only two hits in 2300 bats (or so it seems) but Bonderman did pitch me a gem today... it just had to be against my Royals :(

Yeah, the game was exciting. I didn't do bad yesterday on the batting side, the pitching side was horrendous though. My pitchers have a 30.50 ERA.... :laughcry: