New GC Private CS:S server

Fatty

With teams within GC becoming active, we will support teamplay on the CS:S battleground by providing a private CS:S 12 man server through XGS. These come at a very cheap price for us because we rent other servers through them.

The private server is available only to members of GC.

Mmmm is joining CAL this season, and CsLs is also looking organized enough to hold some matches of their own in one way or another. The goal is to not only foster the teamplay, but also avoid discrupting our public play.

The Board agreed to designate GC funds to this private server on the conditions that only GC members be able to utilized it. Thus, even members of a team composed mostly of GC, such as CsLs, must be an actual member of GC to play with CsLs on this server.

I will have the IP and general password for this server in the next day or so.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Dont laugh too hard but we are also aiming at joining cal.

We didn't spend all that time grabbing up all that talent for nothing. :P

(edited)

laz we practice then but non gc cant go in there, so we may still have to pub unless I put together the all gc team

PS Fatty please make this password easier to remember than the Rcon password :lol:

Edited by M2.gc

(edited)
I like that idea...two teams in Cal on one server won't work.  I didn't know you guys were even close to that.

I need to know what's going on.

scared?

BTW Fatty would you possibly be able to get us a private server for cheap from XGS?

Edited by M2.gc

GC Founder

I can get as many servers as we need...although I'm not sure GC can afford as many servers as we need/want.

At this point in time, I'm going to have to say that Mmmm is going to have that server for CAL on Mondays....I can't gurantee it'll work out with two teams wanting to use it for CAL matches...but for other leagues and/or scrims it should.

The server is installed, I'll be posting info on it later.

(edited)

Sorry about the drop in at an aukward time :D Was in earlier and was just running around the map getting a feel for it. Don't know how to start of change any maps so I didn't get much accomplished. Still cool to be able to jump in and try things out. :boing: Hope all went well with your scrim.

Edited by Primus

GC Founder
cool nice to be able to go in and learn the maps also. :P

You can check maps out at any time withouth connecting to a server at all, not sure if you knew this. Yes, that's right, in the peace and quiet of your own home!

Do steam, play games, cs, then do the "create server" option. :D

Sorry to rush you out, but at that exact time, we had another team coming in. It's my fault for having it on the default password anyways.

• 1 month later...