I need your prayers

Man, I'm sorry. All I can offer is advice that I received from this community which is to make sure you vent--don't keep the hurt bottled up.

Find strength and peace through God. I will pray for you and his family.

Duke

Thanks guys

I didn't know the guy very well but it's affecting me. I left my calculus class halfway through cuz i just couldn't focus. This is the 2nd time i've lost a friend in a motorcycle accident. i have learned that it was my friends fault this time. He tried to cath a yellow light but a car was turning and he hit it.

Al i can think about is this. My other friends who were closer took it really hard. Like we're already stressed out about school and finals. We're like ok we're stressed out to the max. Then this happens. I was talking to the guy yesterday to see what's new he was great. I feel sorry for his parents, they were driving home and noticed the accident, they recognized his motorcycle so that's how they found out. His dad had a heart attack last month so i can only imagine how he must be taking it now.

A word to all you who drive motorcycles. If a light turns yellow wait for the red....dont try and beat the light.