New Patch 1.4.0 4/19/2005

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)

PVP honor system, some other stuff. New events, etc.

Of coure, most of the realms are still down. Not that this is a surprise anymore.

Much faster to download it here http://www.gamershell.com/download_8908.shtml

Edited by zerodamage .gc

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
honor system sucks in its current form. alliance just zerg all the time, cant quest cant do anything and im on a pve server. its horrible. :bang:

Same thing on RP servers. In it's current form, this patch turned every server into a PVP server.

(edited)

Levels 40-59 are now the most frustrating levels in the game. Once i hit 40 before, i was kinda a big guy in town, and i could generally help out. Now I just get Zerged by 10 level 60s WHEREVER I go.

Looks like I wont be getting Artisan first aid anytime soon...everytime i go to Hammerfall i get rushed, and if i stealth through, i find the quest giver Trauma Surgeon dead.

:boo:

You think PvE servers are bad :-/ my PvP server is just. Wow.

Edited by Zeabos

yeah i have a 60 and a 46 and some random 30's. but im trying to lvl my priest who is 26 atm.. next to impossible all the questgivers are dead or you cant see them from all the lag.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Levels 40-59 are now the most frustrating levels in the game. Once i hit 40 before, i was kinda a big guy in town, and i could generally help out. Now I just get Zerged by 10 level 60s WHEREVER I go.

Looks like I wont be getting Artisan first aid anytime soon...everytime i go to Hammerfall i get rushed, and if i stealth through, i find the quest giver Trauma Surgeon dead.

:boo:

You think PvE servers are bad :-/ my PvP server is just. Wow.

THis is why I never have nor ever will play on a PVP server.

PvP was fine until the honor patch :-/

Everything was great, since there was no point in them killing quest givers, they didnt. It was just a fun way to PvP because you had to always watch your back.

But since a 48 is green to a 60. Groups of 60s now enjoy camping level 40-50 zones for free kills.

I dont regret my PvP server choice, but the honor system = frustrating. Good thing i cant play at school. BGs better be out when i return on the 12th of may.

(edited)

I still enjoy playing on a PvP server, even as a protection specced warrior. Sure there's plenty of zergs, but that doesn't ruin the game. I enjoy PvP on the whole though, and I'm a fairly well geared lvl 60, so maybe I'm just biased. I've tried doing the massive PvP battles and it's just not as much fun (for a warrior) as small scale PvP. I like running around in a duo or solo in places like WPL. Corpse camping really hasn't bothered me. In the few times I've ever been corpse camped, I haven't been in a hurry. If I get back to my body and they are sitting and waiting for me, I generally go do something else for a little while - go to the bathroom, grab something to eat, check my e-mail... do something at least semi-productive and take a quick break from WoW while letting them waste their time.

Edited by TaPe