*ELIMINATED* de_flash *ELIMINATED*

Fatty

Unfortunatly I think this should be cut.

Dark, and i almost feel claustrophobic in some area's.

The B bomb site is definatly pointless.

once the bomb has been planted it's almost impossible for a CT to get in there and fend off the enemy, climb down the ladder and defuse.

This is my vote to be the Map Castaway.

GC Founder

Hmmmm....I find this map very entertaining...and actually quite playable. Yes, one person can stop an entire team in a stairwell or hallway....with 14 guys on a team that can be rough.

This evening we were <20 players coming off of Piranesi and she filled up in a flash when this map came on.

GC Founder

Dunno though, the server fills up on this map. It definitely has a different feel! It's probably my second favorite here.

Yes, though, a n00b slaughterfest...if you don't know where you're at, you're lost. LIke Contra, this might be interesting if we all knew the layout by heart. We'll see if we even get the chance!

Good posts!

Further note: Prodigy follows, server drops to 20 peeps.... :unsure:

I say keep it. It's a good fast paced map, once you know the layout, there's actually three routes to get to every location, keeps everyone on their toes looking around and listening hard.

(edited)

This map is by far the best one of the four in my opinion. Although bomb site A, once planted, is very difficult for CT's to difuse, I find this is the only short comming. Dark, clausterphobic, this is the stuff of nightmares! Fans of Doom will really enjoy this map. The tight cooridors make sniper weapons useless, and a shotgun & flashbang lovers dream come true. If this map survives it would do well

on scopeless as there is no need for the more expensive weapons here. The money saved could be used for nightvision for those that were complaining how dark the map is. I had no problems with it, but I have yet to use the nightvision. Check out some screenshots here. counterstike-flash pardon the misspelling, once I figureed it out the web page already existed.

:thumbsup:

Edited by wayfarer

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Of all the maps, this one has my vote to stay. Dark spots = reason to actually use Night Vision. This map reminds me of de_zoption from the old beta days combined with prodigy. The map can go either way, if the CT can get to the bomb sites fast, they can hold down the fort quite easily. if the T are faster on the draw, then the Bomb site is history. I love maps like this.

4 thumbs up.

The doors bug me...the sound of the door bug me...its like letting every CT in the room know your comming and gives you time to sight in on the door in safety. I also agree that there are pretty much 2 chokepoints on the map where bodies pile up. FF here is a mess as the teammate 4 peeps back tries to shoot at the enemby while in a hallway no bigger than 1.5 peeps wide...yeah.

I like the fact that its dark and you can use that to your advantage, but thats about all I like.

Vote: Cut it.