Super Headies

Draco

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

There was one that happened to me today on Mad Greek Cafe. I was Ts on dust. I had run into the tunnel, gone left, and crouched on the T side of the crate there. One of the CTs ran by through the double doors to the bomb site, took 1 running shot at me with a deagle, and killed me! HE was so shocked, he couldn't move when he got shot to a gooey pile by CTs.

Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guest sontek
Guests

Do you guys actually have time to take a screenshot as your making a headie? lol.. Especially if they are BS ones.. most people aren't prepared to take screenies for those...

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

hmm...one of my more interesting ones was on aztec, and i shot an awp through DD and hs a guy jumping into the water...he wasn't happy. Another was also on aztec, i was on the bridge and was spamming the mid through the wall...and hs 2 peeps. Tons more, but those are the funnier ones.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

LOL. I once got Draco on Aztec through the door with a scout and i was aiming for someone else. it was cool and i felt like an leet haxor.

Ive had 2 rushing deagle hs in 2 shots a couple of times...

Also, one time I was on Dust2002 and in the water, I heard someone jump down from above me and I spun up and AWP'ed them in the face before they could land...it was pretty funny.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

gond...what I meant was....I was actually on the middle of the bridge, and was actually spamming the mid, where all the pillars are right above water.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Every other shot Moss takes is a super-headie :lol:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Well since nobody is actually doing screen shots :rolleyes: Today... on dust2... T, rushing long A... strafing towards the hall, jumped to go down into the ditch, fired 2 ak bullets and blew Tia Tia's head off (he was in the middle of the long passage running towards me)... he was surprised, to say the least.

Talent had one on me through the wall on nuke... he saw me run into the high site and he was outside by the red box... I was strafing back and forth and shooting somebody inside the site and he took a random shot through the wall and hit me in the back of the head. I think he wet his pants... that's what I heard, anyway.