Banned!

I got banned today may 14 around 12 noon and my in game name was SuperBusHero (hence my user name) and my id is is 0:1:7716471 i do not remember any gc members that were oh i think cujo and slughter was on i i can't exaclty and the server was midwest stock it was on inferno and some of the guys were saying with have a contest with the bells and i siad those bells are so FOOKIN annoying i siad that cuz i know of the no swearing aloud policy i did understand the rules of and in my life i swear well alot so its kinda hard to get out of my system saying that since of the rules i dunno why i got banned for that might of been a member must of mistakin it or if subistuted for a swear wasn't aloud anyway i am terribly sorry for it and i hope you can unban becuase with out gc i techinally dont play css. gc is the only server i play on and i am "in love with theese wonderful servers" and i hope you can forgive me and fatty you run a great website clan and servers :thumbsup: keep up the good work

It is also a rule that you cannot avoid the filter or do something that implys a swear. So now you know why. Whether you get unbanned or not is up to an admin. Thanks for playing/posting. Hope everything works out for you.

It is also a rule that you cannot avoid the filter or do something that implys a swear. So now you know why. Whether you get unbanned or not is up to an admin. Thanks for playing/posting. Hope everything works out for you.

well i am srry for but now i know and i will never do it agian since i know now ill this try to live without swearing or purtending to be etc.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I can speak up on his behalf. Never had a problem with him all the times we played. Good guy.