Bannage > me

Guest Mossad

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

Playing aztec 3, i was like 28-7 or somehting, using the name Lost...cause I was. Spammed someone through wall cause I saw their elbow...and whamo...banned. I was also slayed earlier cause teams were uneven, after a bunch of people randomly left. Thought server had auto balance on...plus I wasn't goin to commit suicide, and was waiting to die and then was goin to switch. Admins on were Mmmm. MrX, and like 2 random DLM guys I have never heard of. I would appreciate someone taking care of both these incidents and giving me a good explanation of why both these things occured.

Ban #9 for me :rolleyes:

Anyhoo...thx for taking care of this in advance...wonid is 1176937

Spammed someone through wall cause I saw their elbow...

Well, if it was thru the wall, it was also thru a box and thru any possible line of site. Oh, and before any chance of CT being at the site first, which isn't possible. Lost is appropriate for that map. I'm sorry moss, but you've lost my respect for that crap. If you'd of random shot a coupla bullets into me thru that box, woulda made sense, but 3-4 straight hits, with no LOS is complete BS.

Before any gets all huffy, I was also informed that the previous round or two I was being "tracked" by lost, .... i.e. moss.......by teammates

Sum it up, I don't trust you after this, i know what I saw. If someone wants to unban you...so be it. It won't be me.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

holding my tongue....bah nm that....sound...ever hear of it????? What it comes down to is that your a complete moron and can't handle getting killed. I'm a legit player proven online and lan...I play smart, knowing where u kill teammates, paying attention to radar. Ask yourself this...how many times did i get shot from the side by a random camper? Wouldn't I have known they were there? I don't cheat, never have...never will. Get a clue.

BTW, box/wall...whatever...it was a solid object, and your teammates were noobies, they wouldn't know a good player from a cheater any day of the week.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i have 60-70 demos of myself playing the same way, if you want em

moss doesnt hack ive killed him several times and i have even out awped him before. my point is while this community has great skill, the challenege of players increases as you venture outside of here to the right servers.

now to my point.....

moss...you should always play as moss no matter what so people know its you, second you shouldnt be so hard on people on the forums when they say you hack or something......dont be ignorant about it, take it as a compliment cuz you yourself know you dont hack.

to me this thing with moss and the community is getting out of hand......i swear there r like 20 topics in here that has moss and the community going at it......to me either keep him banned or unban him as long as he always plays as moss and leave it to that.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

m0ss shouldn't be forced to play under one name just because admins are jumpy and ban quickly. And if i was in moss's shoes i would be upset too, b/c being banned 9 times from a server is shisty. i just hope he gets unbanned, if not its a shame.

Malemodel and Talent, Mmmm did not ask for your input on this topic. If you have nothing to add directly to the situation (i.e. eye witness account) than I would politely ask you to refrain from adding to the discussion. A character reference is ok though but Moss is well known and needs it not.

I would unban you, Moss but have that power, I do not. But the name calling is not what we are striving for in this community. You know that. We play for fun. While what you bring to the table is amazing ability, your addition to our purpose is little.

I feel everything that needs to be said has been said. I will discuss with Mr.X in private and therefore will go ahead and close this topic. I will personally let you know of any decision.