Community PMS????

Fatty

Everytime I glance over and monitor the server, as of late, someone is complaining about something.

I open up the forums....same thing.

I'm not sure what's going on, but when I play I have a great time, and I'm enjoying much of the newer conversations going on in the forums.

If you find yourself not having fun, do something else and stop so much whining.

Name-calling. We've never tolerated this but it's creeping back into the server, by people that are from within our community.

Let's try and commit to bringing back the positive. Chin up! GL HF.

Shaw and I played about 2 maps 1v1 with knives...it was a blast!

THen some other peeps came in and we played 3v3 in dust and inferno...

Mamma, Shaw, Jeffeboy, Lorado, and myself...

So much fun, i really needed that. :):)

BTW, I doubt that I'll stop whining, we all know I am habitual about that...but I agree that namecalling etc. doesnt help the fun. So I'll just do it this one time SHaw = h4x0r!

Hey g00t. Just wanted to let you know that I wasnt complaining about you not commending me on a good job. Just trying a little levity cause we all know you are better than I am and to kill you in that manner was completely luck =). If I had to congratulate you on all your great plays I couldnt play the game.

LOL shaddap Rev. don't explain yourself to me again...

You and I have been playing awhile...

I didn't take it personally at all...I know you better than that :P

I'll admit though, I really do get whiney when the GF is yakkin on the phone (all the time) HAHAHA :lol:

Cya in the game bud

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Everytime I glance over and monitor the server, as of late, someone is complaining about something

I think it's probabley just the holiday season. A busy and bad time for "other" things besides family and friends. People are more stressed than usual. But in a few weeks I think things will come back down to how they used to be.

Well if this will ease anyone's tension, I just now realized that PMS in the topic didn't stand for personal messages :lol::lol::lol: I had read it and the replies and had been thinking "wonder why the topic is named that?"

I just want to give everyone in the community and big THANK YOU. Playing on other public servers i can see how this community has so much respect in the CS world. The regulars are fun to play with and everytime i've had a question or needed a tip not one single person turned me down. Once again thank you for being so supportive in teaching me how CS is meant to be played with respect, teamwork and most of all having a good time. See you in the game.

Magruter

Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guests

I probably wouldn't be playing CS right now if it wasn't for this community. I have made a lot of friendships in a matter of months and I am hooked on CS.

Yesterday morning I saw two people playing in the Cage so I decided to hop in. In about 1-2 minutes the server was almost full of regulars. That made me realize how neat this community really is. Sure there is the occasional bickering, but it's kind of hard to prevent that when the community is growing so much.