banned from Midwest Stock?

DecayedDivinity

I play CS:S under the name metalhead0043 (no GC tag, I am UT only, so you would never know it) and every time I try to join the Midwest Stock server I get sent over to the Midwest Scopeless server. This happened first earlier today when I was playing on the stock server and I went spec because there was a hacker I didn't want to play with/against, and now I can't join. I would give you my Steam ID to lift this except I have no idea how to get it :bang:

(edited)

Its becuase the server you tried to join was full and you were kicked for reserves. It automaticly takes you to another server. Also if a GC joins you will be kicked based on your time in game or if your in spec mode.

Edited by VooDooPC

please read this again.

also, fyi, the gc counter-strike servers utilize redirection when pub slots are full. that redirection starts with midwest stock which redirects to midwest scopeless then finally redirects out to west stock. these redirects happen anytime a server is above 24/27 players.

as soon as we get your steam id, we can start looking around to if/why you were banned.

please read this again.

also, fyi, the gc counter-strike servers utilize redirection when pub slots are full. that redirection starts with midwest stock which redirects to midwest scopeless then finally redirects out to west stock. these redirects happen anytime a server is above 24/27 players.

as soon as we get your steam id, we can start looking around to if/why you were banned.

Well, it's possible that that was the case. I was never the servers automatically redirected players. I had never had that problem before, and I haven't been able to connect all day. Anyway, here is my ID if you feel the need to check

1115 "metalhead0043" STEAM_0:0:4797034 01:09 103 0 active

Yep - Decayed is a fairly new GC member from the UT side - for the few months we were going through musical servers we offered membership at $25/year but with only UT reserves.

If Decayed wants to bump up to a CS reserve as well that would be another $25.... Sorry guy.

-Fk

although i doubt you were banned on any of the servers, i just ran your steam id through with an unban, so that shouldn't be the issue.

if you're still having troubles, consider the $25 super size. our cs:s servers have been at pub capacity quite regularly...

We moved to $50 memberships in 2005. However, in an attempt to colonize our UT side more, Flitterkill requested that "UT Only" memberships be allowed for $25.

So, only if you were a UT-Only member do you have to pay an extra 25, bringing your grand total to $50.