LONG Weekend

DirtyBird

Hey guys,

Well, it's been a LONG weekend. Friday I underwent emergency surgery to get my appendix removed after almost rupturing it at my baseball game the previous night. I just now arrived home and have a few weeks before returning to normal activities. I should be back playing Counter-Strike in a little bit, since that's about the only thing I can do.

Just wanted to give the heads-up.

Hey guys,

Well, it's been a LONG weekend. Friday I underwent emergency surgery to get my appendix removed after almost rupturing it at my baseball game the previous night. I just now arrived home and have a few weeks before returning to normal activities. I should be back playing Counter-Strike in a little bit, since that's about the only thing I can do.

Just wanted to give the heads-up.

you guys take your baseball pretty seriously, eh?

the only leagues i've played in since babe ruth usually have more drinking related injuries then from the actual game....

same thing happened to my dad about 4 months ago. had stomach pains for 2 days, when to the hospital and they did surgery. He lost all of his stomach muscles for about a month... hope you heal faster than that.