Guest The Hurricane
Guests

because of my match match I missed it tonight!!! :angry::angry::angry:

anybody watch it?? was it good??

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Sexy, when I first read that 'he gave the girls a pearl necklace', well.. forgive me, its late. :lol:

This show is soooo stupid. Everyone knows why those women are there, there's no way its going to end well. Nice, poor guys who fake money always fall in love with a beautiful gold digger. And then when he reveals he doesn't have the money, the girl leaves. Meanwhile, there's some not-quite-so-beautiful but still kinda cute girl who knew all along who really does love the guy. Its like some kind of bad movie. :angry:

I admit i watched it. Its kind of funny. At least he feels regret about lying to them. It was hilarious when he was stumbling over his words when that one chick asked him his middle name lol

That's my prediction too. Obviously they're gonna give them some huge sum of money at the end of the show. And even if they didn't, they're still getting boatloads of money from being on the show in the first place. Any way you cut it, its just another reality tv show that will blow over in a few weeks and nobody will remember it after its over. In other words, you won't see me watching it any time soon.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
->Xterminator,Jan 7 2003, 10:43 PM]if u didn't know..... At the end he tells her he's not a millionaire but the producers surprise u and him by giving him a poop load of money so everyone lives happily ever after....

mark my words.....

They won't give him the money until after she decides whether she can love a poor man. And she won't. So he's gonna be this lucky single dude with donkey-tons of money.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

then sexy would break up with kaka and find this guy :o:lol:

• 4 weeks later...