cheap headset with good sound

Preacher

I have heard mixed feelings about the logitech ones. Some say they LOVE them...and others say that they can hear all the noise in the house plus the game.

The others, I know nothing about.

However, the deals look sweeeeeet!!

By the way.....when are you going to buy me lunch Preacher?? :)

Something tells me your lunch will consist of pig wings and mouse antlers all ground up with cheese on top...

Anyways, I've been plugging the uber cheapo mic set up for a while, but no one believes me...

Take 1 pair of headphones...plug them into your mic jack...talk into the left headphone...you now have a mic...get full ear headphones and you have your noise canceller...tho you probably have to have an analog mic input...

I actually have that Logitech set that Precher linked too. I like them, however, contrary to the pic they are NOT over the head (unless you have a REALLY small flat head), they fit around the back of your neck. The headphones are NOT noise canceling, but the mic is.

They take a little getting used to given the fact that the tops of your ears stick out the slots. If you wear glasses, they will be unconfortable. Even if you don't, they will be uncomfortable for the first few times/days you wear them, then you get used to them.

I like them, and use them for all my gaming. They work well with Teamspeak, as well as CS:S.

Just thought I'd let ya know. :)