REMINDER ABOUT ROOM RESERVATIONS

Fatty

Obviously a hotel can't guarantee you a room unless you register in advance. I called today to see how many we had booked, and there are 15 rooms booked so far for our event.

Don't be left without one.

Use this link to reserve your room.

That link will put FRG in the group booking code box, make sure it stays there so you're registered with FFO.

After you've reserved your room, post up here.

GC Founder

btw, I just went to reserve mine (21st through 24th) and it wouldn't let me because our group code is for the 22 - 24. Fear not, they're fixing that right now and she's calling me back.

This would obviously only apply to any of you l337 people who are coming down a day early on Thursday for the Pre-FFO Festivities!

btw, I just went to reserve mine (21st through 24th) and it wouldn't let me because our group code is for the 22 - 24.  Fear not, they're fixing that right now and she's calling me back.

This would obviously only apply to any of you l337 people who are coming down a day early on Thursday for the Pre-FFO Festivities!

I'm reserved but the rate was $79 + tax/night. Is this the correct price?

Yes it is--for the 22,23,24 not for the 21st. I called and added Thursday and she told me it would be $99 for Thursday and $79 for the otherdays. NP though, cause I can't wait till we go, gonna be a blast I think. BTW I called and booked it through the phone, didn't try the online thing. Just make sure you tell them about FF05.