Sorry for you guys...

Sgt. Spuds

I don't know how your going to deal with this, but I will be leaving you for a weak. Im going on a road trip with some friends, where headed up to cedarpoint then off to a friends house up there for some mild partying. Welp, Im gonna miss my CS, but the trips gonna be fun with friends, so thats fun. Just hope we dont die lol.

Peace....

PS, I may find time b4 7 to get on and slay a tad, but this is my farewell!!

OHHHHHH Cedar Point!!  My favorite park!!  Take me with you!!

Well at least ride the Magnum for me, and the new super tall one..

I thought I heard talk of a road trip to Cedar Point for the FF tag-alongs (wives,GFs, etc).

I'd almost give up a day of FF for that....almost.

(edited)

LOL I remember when the Gemini was new and waited for like 2 hrs to ride it.. And I rode the Mean Streak I think its called when it was new, and waited for a few hrs..

My dads friend sat on an ice cream bar and it looked like he went #2 in his pants, we didnt tell him till we were leaving.. :) SOOOOO many awsome rides at Cedar Point..

Edited by Batman

WOOOO HOOO don't know what was more fun, the park or the partys, but it was awsome. Loved the park ( havent been there since 00 i think ) the top thrill was a dissapointment, too fast, only 20 seconds. The most I waited was 30 mins, since we stayed in the resort and got in a hour early... We left at 12, then went back at 7, all durring the week, so we missed a lot of people lol! good deal... Mag's gotta be my fav ride, tall, fast, and all those bunny hops! The blue streaks ( circa 1962 ) is also a fun nistalgic ( sp? ) ride.... Oh well, I dont really feel like talking about it now, I just got done driving the whole way back, the GF decided to have to stop like every 30 seconds to pee, so it was a 10 hour drive lol. I gotta clean up then off to the slay I go!!