GIANTS IN THE SKY!

Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guests

Just speculation but that's caused by a flashbang right?

BTW, since when is chateu part of the scopeless map cycle? Not that it would be a bad thing.

All right, guys, here's your explanation:

Outside of each official map (except Port, I believe), or any non-official map with mountains or the like, you find another, tiny map that the pub nubbins generally refer to as an "easter egg".

It's not an easter egg. It's the 3D skybox. Everything in the 3D skybox gets overlaid on top of the sky, outside of the map. But it also gets blown up to 16x of its original size. Hence, if you spawn somebody in the skybox, he will look 16x larger. He won't be able to interact with people... ...not in any of the official maps, anyway. I'm working on a way to make that possible for a mod, though.

Something like that. Robots instead of monsters, but yeah, definitely the same idea.

Trying to get the giants to run through the streets that the humans are fighting on is one thing... I can probably find a sneaky way to get that to happen - or at least look like it's happening... ...getting the giant feet to do damage to the players is quite another task, and will make our coder cry, once we get to a stage where adding that functionality is a priority.