Ice_Berge's New Ride

Ice_Berge_00

Weak trannys? Chevy diesel Allisons tranny is hands down the best tranny out there...

"slips into flame resistant suit in fear of a flame war"

Hey guys, lets stop the Big 3 war b4 it starts, be happy for him!!! :luxhello:

Not starting a war here.

I was just letting Shazz know about my experiences in the past. The Big 3 all make good vehicles. Sometimes you get a lemon with one and you will never buy another from them. For me, I was a true blue GM man, that's all I bought. But, times have changed. And I'm willing to try another brand. Especially when I can get one like I got at the price I got it for. :peace::hug:

Admittedly I did consider a few Ford trucks, but they didn't have the features or type I really wanted. I wanted the Avalanche because it is more towards passenger room than a Silverado or F150, but still has the Truck box.

I didn't want the Ford equiv because the rear doesn't fold down and I believe it is smaller (built of the explorer not the expedition).

One thing about Chevy's though, if you plan to do a lot of towing you definately should get the Diesel and Allison tranny. IT's soo much better than the regular one.

I went up to visit my buddies in Milwaukee last night and we drove around town for quite awhile just riding in it. They just loved the ride, feel and how much room it had!

Here's the thing about the "My truck is better than yours" or "I'm a xxxx Man only" deal. All that really matters is whether YOU are happy with your truck!! It never really matters what others think about it. If it is what you need and want, then it's the RIGHT truck.

That said, I am still a strong Chevy Fan :peace:

Here's the thing about the "My truck is better than yours" or "I'm a xxxx Man only" deal.  All that really matters is whether YOU are happy with your truck!!  It never really matters what others think about it.  If it is what you need and want, then it's the RIGHT truck. 

Well said Ice. I couldn't agree with you more. :peace: