Admin threatens ban for being knifed?

So, what is this I hear, about showtimederek being threatened by Stepback, that if he knifed Step again, he would be banned? Please tell me this was just a joke or something?

Interesting, I don't have Step listed as an admin. Perhaps he was explaining that team killing even by accident may trigger an auto ban?

(edited)

I'm sure lol...he was on the other team,he came up and knifed me. Beginning of next round i said out loud Showtime next time you knife me you'll be banned with a :P on the end. Whoever took me serious there is a blockhead lol. Goodnight! :boo:

He must not know me,now we play you guys this week TwC. Just for taking me serious like that YOUR GOING DOWN. Wow honestly Derek,you had to know i was kidding your first remark to me was lol was it not? I love this game!! :unsure:

Edited by StepBack

I'm sure lol...he was on the other team,he came up and knifed me. Beginning of next round i said out loud Showtime next time you knife me you'll be banned with a :P on the end. Whoever took me serious there is a blockhead lol. Goodnight! :boo:

He must not know me,now we play you guys this week TwC. Just for taking me serious like that YOUR GOING DOWN. Wow honestly Derek,you had to know i was kidding your first remark to me was lol was it not? I love this game!! :unsure:

Bleh, I have played with you guys for some time now, so I didnt think you were serious, but I guess he missed the :P

No worries, im sure you guys are going to run all over us Step, but we will put up a fight. :luxhello:

Oh, and also.............................................. its tWc DAMNET! :(

Np Col.McDonald,just thought it was funny.

McDougle is LaW-Tia Tia if anyone remembers him. Tia tells your boys who i am and what i'm like so they don't whine to you anymore. I got a bullet for derek since i can't ban him! :D