Had final meeting at the Hotel

Fatty

I can't stress enough about you guys getting your rooms organized and reserved.

Here's the email I just sent out:

To anyone attending FragFestOhio2005, or to those still considering:

(whoa, 16 days??)

I just met with the director of catering over at the hotel to go over some things.

We also went over the reservation list.  I cannot stress this enough: DO NOT WAIT

UNTIL YOU ARRIVE TO TRY TO BOOK YOUR ROOM!!  While there may be rooms, I have to

emphasize MAY.  No way guranteed.  There's a wedding block of rooms and something

with the Army going on that weekend as well.  It very well could be a SELL OUT

WEEKEND.

I will be busy gaming, socializing, and enjoying myself.  I'd hate to see people

struggling to find a place to sleep.

You will also only get the 79.00 / night price by reserving now.  Actually, the

block had closed, and thankfully she reopened it for another week.  I know there are

people out there that haven't reserved a room.  BTW, your CC is not charged when you

reserve a room, fyi.  It just hold it.  You get charged when you get there and sign,

etc. 

If you don't have a debit/cc, have someone else reserve your room who does, and just

pay the hotel cash or something.  Do what it takes to make sure you're not without a

bed.

Here's a direct link, which inserts our booking code:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/redirect?path...IATAno=99503740

Here's where we've been verifying in the forums:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=14267

Again, this block is open for 7 more days.  Good luck.

IF YOU'VE RESERVED YOUR ROOM ALREADY: PLEASE Reply to this email with your real name

so I can verify that you're in our block.  This is important for a couple reasons:

1) It goes under our account, and 2) it's the only way you get the lower $ rate.

Ariving on Thursday?  I see a big list of people signed up for the Tequila Panchos

party, yet I'm the only one with a room reserved for Thursday.  Um, yer nuts if you

think everyone is crashing in my room.  :)  You may come for some cards and drinks

after TPs, but you'd better get your own room.  If you've already booked for Friday

and Saturday and need to add Thursday, give them a call at the hotel and work that

out, I'm not sure how that's done.

New to the community and have no idea what I'm talking about? Visit

www.fragfestohio.com for details.

Again, reply if you've already reserved with your real name please.

Getting excited to see everyone!  Can't wait!

Don

aka

Fatty

If you didn't get that email, your board email is wrong. Fix er up.

WOW!!

I just confirmed my FRI/SAT reservation (good) and tried to add Thursday...nothing available.

Looks like I'm sleeping in TP's parking lot!

*You may have to do this by phone (330) 653-9191. I called and asked for Thursday and got it.

Per Elizabeth (nice girl I chatted up), room availability is tight so do it NOW*

GC Founder

Ya, if you already did your Friday/Sat, calling would probably be best.

Make sure whenever you guys are calling you're using the code so you get the right price.

Fatty, I just called and they said they had us down for Thursday through Sunday and that we are on the FragFestOhio block. Don't know why we weren't on the list that you had. Might want to contact them and find out what's going on there. Shoot me a PM and I'll even give you my confirmation number to reference for them if need be.

GC Founder

Your name isn't in our list...I'm not sure we will get credit for you with you using your miles.

Do you get any emails from me that go out to GC, etc? Prolly not. Check your forum email.

Your name isn't in our list...I'm not sure we will get credit for you with you using your miles.

Do you get any emails from me that go out to GC, etc?  Prolly not.  Check your forum email.

That's odd. I could only get the room by using the code. Otherwise they had no availability. :unsure: Possibly like you mentioned, may be due to the fact that I'm using my priority points to pay for it.

I've gotten all other emails in the past. Not sure why I wouldn't have gotten this one. Unless my gamerscoalition one is no longer pointed to my regular email account.

GC Founder

I can check that for you, the email...send me a PM with where it should be going...but make sure your FORUM email is correct. Is your forum email account the gc one?

Just go to your account here and hit "change email" or whatever it is and punch in the correct one to make sure.

Ya, the priority points is a possibility...but hey, that shouldn't matter. I'll mark you down on the "check on this name" list.