Just amazing...

Batman

the biggest problem is the idiots who go to ebay and PAY for stuff cause they are too lazy to enjoy the challange of working your character up. And also allows others...who shall remain nameless...to sell their accounts for stupid amounts of money.

I use to joke around when I was little that sooner or later people will start selling air. What do we have now...oxygen bars....OIE!!

I think that if you can sell nothing for something go for it, if you can sell your time for a lot of money then go for it. There is no dishonor for meeting the needs of a moron even if it benifits you greatly.

Besides anyone who pays to play video games is kinda already a dope because of all the free ones out there.

Besides anyone who pays to play video games is kinda already a dope because of all the free ones out there.

LOL I used to spend way more than $15 a month in arcades, there was this one less than a mile from my house called Phennies I spent thousands im sure from the time I was 12 to 20... If the game is fun $15 a month really isnt that bad..