(edited)

He has not done it again, guess he was angry. But it was really bad, and

unnessisarily vocal. Lasted for a long time. Did anyone else hear him?

I believe Pavid & Kilzugud were on at the same time.

Edited by wayfarer

yea, i was there also with pavid and curse and a cpl others. what bothered me more than anything though is how he would continue to go off a becca. she rarely comes in the way it is and for her to get blasted like that just isnt cool. he was asked several times to plz, plz watch the language and it was useless. he wasnt doin it earlier when brillow was in but its still bothers me.

By the time I heard him, profanity was gone but there were still racial slurs. He was also bullying different players for what he perceived as poor play. He was definitely unwelcome on the mic.

I banned this guy yesterday, forgot to post. Thanks guys.

You are all welcome to hit me on AIM or Yahoo if im around when this stuff happens, we wont tolerate that behavior at all, especially when aimed at one of our regular players.

AIM = cluele55 gc

Yahoo = clueless_gc

I'm working on getting the tag clueless.

I have also learned that I just have to over look what the people have to say. I'm playing hte game so that I can have some fun. I know that I'm not the best but I have been getting a lot better as time goes on. :luxhello::luxhello::luxhello:

I'm working on getting the tag clueless.

I have also learned that I just have to over look what the people have to say.  I'm playing hte game so that I can have some fun.  I know that I'm not the best but I have been getting a lot better as time goes on.  :luxhello:  :luxhello:  :luxhello:

rgr that you have. talk about turn arnd since ive seen you start. youve fragged me numerous times when i thought i had you. im glad you dont let them discourage you. its alot of fun gettin all kinds of different people in there. hope to see you in there and keep fraggin shep, its hilarious to watch these two go at it in there. :lol2::peace: