One day in Wonderland II

anonymo

• 2 months later...

<Gets Brillow's call and decides to come over and see what's up. Walks in and notices the most foul odour in the air. Holds breath, quickly opens the bathroom door, turns on the fan, and slams the door. Steals Mo's shirt, puts it over the sweat stains on the couch, sits down and turns on the tube.>

<Busts in the door with a case of Bud Light and yells "Ladies Ladies Ladies, NOFX is in the hiiiiizzzzzhouse", then throw up in my mouth because of the awful stank. After gathering myself, I quickly realize there are no ladies, so I sit quietly on the couch with my shirt pulled over my nose>

Edited by NOFX

<wakes up on the floor in the back room and can't decide which is worse, that my arm is around the cookie monster and he is snuggling on me, or the fact that I just realized I soiled the sheets>

Edited by NOFX

<Chuck convinces me to go after the cookie dough. He tells me to use the front door so he can back outside. When I open the door, in front of me is the Burger King mascot. He hands me a burger and I check the ingredients. Seeing the ones I want, I point him to the direction of NOFX and C.M. Seeing Brillow looks bored, I grab him and put him in the back of the truck. Chuck starts driving...>

<Fatty, seeing the obvious waste of good air and space going on in Wonderland, is shown here directing as Mini makes some improvements to the above described residence>

rector-demolition1.jpg

<The group in the truck, also seen fleeing in the bottom right, never notices>

<Hear's a loud crash as the front of the house caves in. Runs for the back door, realizes Mo is still passed out against the wall, runs back and drags him by the feet out the back door. Peeks around the corner and sees a mean looking biker dude with Mmmm tattooed on his head. Runs for his life.>