Admins Banning

I was playing a few weeks ago as usual. The round eneded and I was at spawn as T like the rest of my team. We hadnt even started buying when a few of the cts were already on us. We all knew it was an admin teleporting people but I wasnt sure. I said was somone hacking or was it just me. My teammates said it was the admin who was a ct. I said the hacks need to stop. Thats when I got permanently banned from the server. The guy knew what he was doing but no one wanted to say anything. How do I get unbanned? Thanx The Rev. :bang:

Could have been me. I belive I had said that it wasnt hacks many many times but you had keept saying it was a hacker and wouldn't drop it. Next time pay attention to the console, usualy admins know whats going on and they will tell you. IF you post up your steam id myself or someone will get you unbanned.

Could have been me. I belive I had said that it wasnt hacks many many times but you had keept saying it was a hacker and wouldn't drop it. Next time pay attention to the console, usualy admins know whats going on and they will tell you. IF you post up your steam id myself or someone will get you unbanned.

Cool. Heres My steam ID STEAM_0:0:6207164 00:19 143 0 active Thanx Much The Rev.