paintball

Guest NeO

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

Anyone have any paintball guns for sale, im interrested in buying some equippment and a gun, just seeing whats out there,

Guest Sorry
Guest Sorry
Guest Sorry
Guests

I got a 2000 autoroosterer with a bunch of equipment. I'd sell for around 320?

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

neo check out chit chat and blah blah..i made a topic about paintbal

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, i've been thinking about selling my gun for awhile now, since me and my bud never really get to play ever. anymore.

This has never been used for more than friendly backyard games, has been used in rain and snow, been cleaned after almost every use.

Spyder Original (pwn) (Bout 100 now) - wrapped in camo tape

Mako Electronic Grip Frame, includes Burst fire, auto (i've gotten it to 10 balls per second, but it might beable get up to 15 if you got an upgraded hopper, and threw more into the gun, 10 is plenty fast though)($185)

All American Barrel (i forget the name) ($75)

6 Stage Chamber ($40)

Rear roostering Bolt (20)

Brass Eagle 180 View Mask, not sure the real name anymore, big viewing area ($40)

12 oz, and 20 oz tank ($50)

200 rnd hopper

case ($15)

Coiled Remote ($40) (i know i'm a nub.. i play in the woods i needed it, if you saw where I play)

Hmm i think that's all i have on it right now. I might post more later

I would be willing to sell for about.. 325 buyer pays shipping. I've put over 650 dollers into this gun/equipment. Used less than 15 times total.

I also have the original grip frame, and the original barrel and those will be sent with the gun.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
auto is for pussies, no offense. i personally will not play with anyone who uses an auto, it just isnt any fun. be a man, us a semi. or be a pimp and use a pump ^_^

fo sho

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

evrey1 if you are going to buy a marker and are just starting out go to www.xpaintball.com and type in spyder compact 2 in 1 java and go to the spyder super kit...is a great starter!

Yea, i don't put it on auto very often. I shoot faster with semi actually (hair trigger). I only use auto in certain situations.. like when we play capture the flag.. and they have 2 people right next to the flag. i grab the gun of my friend, put mine on auto. Rush at them with my teamate behind me.. shooting both guns fast as they can go.. my friend dives through the trees grabs the flag.. and i fall back covering him. it's so frigen cool.. the guns look so awsome with two of them with one person.. balls are going everywhere, it was insane. After than we dove into a river lol.. and ran up the river to our base.