Positives: Inferno is gorgeous, so much so I have been trying to find a way to ask the thing on a date. The bells are an especially nice touch(I have been killed a few times when I was trying to play a song).

Negatives: kills my computer. Absolutely can't play it. My fps drops to below ten. I have to leave the server. I noticed tonight a couple others left as I did. Is there anyway we can take this out of rotation? And i said I wouldnt use the forims.

I"ve played it the last couple nights, I just left tonight cause I"m about ready to hit the sack.

Anyways though, it's still a bit CPU intensive, lots of objects in the map that have to be handled. It's definately better than it used to be, but I've noticed it's also still slow to load, not as bad as before but still noticeable. There's also a slight pause between rounds, again not severe, just noticeable. I'd say roughly 2-3 seconds...

Personally I like the map, however I can also understand that for some this map could be too much for their comps. I know there's area's where I take a big FPS hit still.

I'd like to keep it, and if people are having difficulty the admin could perhaps change the map to the next.

Can't understand why people can't run it. I'm the one who has 9500Pro, which seems to be the worst card that anyone got in here and I'm not complaining.

I know, the map locks up between rounds and stuff, but I don't think it's that bad.

Since the last Steam update, I've noticed the map runs a bit smoother for me. I like the map as it's the most visually appealing map by far. I like the music that plays in certain areas, flowers, and one day I will find a way in to tame that dog!